Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Just Terrible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senior Recruiter

Wow why would you remove wards? Completely remove tactical play now it just just hide in a bush and wait for them to walk around the corner. And the new alter bull**** is dumb. it turns the game from a tower game to a lets protect the alters WITHOUT WARDS! No vision is just so stupid i cannot fathom why anyone would suggest that.

With this current "beta" version of the map is just ridiculous. I enjoyed playing the old version of the map and now it is completely gone. A break from summers rift is now inpossible besides a ARAM or two.

I cannot be the only person here who is aggravated at this. With Wards i feel this would be a decent map, but without them anyone with vision based skills (teemo, Nidalee, ect..) are overpowered to holy hell and the gap closers got a huge buff in the fact that there is no way to keep your distance without playing over-passive and that wont win you the game if they do the exact same thing.

The TLDR of this post, Make wards available in this game mode or i am not going to play it and most likely many other people as well.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Or thing of new ways to bait somone out of a bush.
Don't just throw your hands up and leave, develop a strategy!