Teemo....

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Findoglorian

Member

10-26-2012

He is too good. I (having never played him before (in solo queue (on old TT))) went 14/4/22 my first game and had almost identical results in the next two games.

Fact is Old TT 2 bruiser and teemo = win
New TT 2 bruiser and teemo = win

All riot succeeded in changing is that it is now no longer possible to ward and prevent ganks (unless you have teemo) which practically forces at leas one person on every team to play him.

All of the champions that "weren't viable" on the old TT where either being played poorly, with a poorly thought out comp, or were also weak in 5v5 (old eve etc...)

Two of my buddies and I prettymuch only played TT, and one of them pretymuch only plays mages (Lux, pre/post buff Eve, Veigar, Casseopia, Akali, Ahri, Ziggs, Vicktor, TF, Oriana (built for straight DMG, not even tanky) and we faceroll most premade "normal" teams (even since the remake).

The "least" viable/hardest to play champs in old TT were AD carries. Newsflash people: they are still less viable (due to a lack of vision/awareness).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bassmann

Member

10-26-2012

shaco, hiemer, kogmaw, zyra, ashe, Nidalee, caitlyn, maokai, teemo. Im sure there are more. Is it that hard to squeeze one of those in your team and maybe a sweeper or other mist vision item (if you REALLY need wards to anticipate ganks, or cant learn to walk around obvious teemo traps)?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bassmann

Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findoglorian View Post
The "least" viable/hardest to play champs in old TT were AD carries. Newsflash people: they are still less viable (due to a lack of vision/awareness).
Ive kicked ass with ashe and I've seen caitlyn traps and net blinks used exceptionally well on this map.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destraega

Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassmann View Post
I just played a 35-40 minute game as teemo, started out losing but won. It was so intense, amazing and now I know I really like the new TT
Uuuuhh...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bassmann

Member

10-26-2012

point is it was a close game, and once people learn how to not get face-rolled they will have fun


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hekatonhire

Junior Member

10-26-2012

Teemo is the best champ for this map no contest. Perma ban in draft ... the only thing u can do ( when its availlable)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillWW

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassmann View Post
shaco, hiemer, kogmaw, zyra, ashe, Nidalee, caitlyn, maokai, teemo. Im sure there are more. Is it that hard to squeeze one of those in your team and maybe a sweeper or other mist vision item (if you REALLY need wards to anticipate ganks, or cant learn to walk around obvious teemo traps)?
I played with heimer one game, boy was it fun flanking and putting turrets in their direct escape path, lol. Turretdinger>rocketdinger now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peligrad

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Despite Teemo's ability to grant his team vision...

it's still Teemo...he's gotta not feed and make it to 6...which is really hard when there are 3 duelists running around randomly showing up behind him.

Every game I've seen with a Teemo, the teemo team has lost...

He brings almost nothing to a team fight, his range is short enough that every lunge in the game can reach him, he has no escapes, he has no hard CC, and if people just buy an oracles and avoid brush your ult is useless...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UglyPete

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elodin View Post
Oracles Extract = Easier time
This works for some shrooms, but for bushes even if you attack move into them you're going to hit shrooms before you can see them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NAME666666666666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
Despite Teemo's ability to grant his team vision...

it's still Teemo...he's gotta not feed and make it to 6...which is really hard when there are 3 duelists running around randomly showing up behind him.

Every game I've seen with a Teemo, the teemo team has lost...

He brings almost nothing to a team fight, his range is short enough that every lunge in the game can reach him, he has no escapes, he has no hard CC, and if people just buy an oracles and avoid brush your ult is useless...
I saw a guy get boots, and then a black fire and ruined blade, he had a strong presence in fights. And while hes gotta not feed pre 6, he has to have some weakness right??

TBH I wouldnt be mad if they disabled him on that map.


12