RIOT can perma ban my account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

babbaru

10-25-2012

Dear Riot,

From the time I started playing LOL till this day i've focused my time on Twisted Treeline. Today, everything I liked about the game has changed. The slower paced strategy map has been replaced with a quicker get in there and attack style play. In the 3rd game I played, I maxed out on my items before 30 minutes and the game lasted almost 45. I would spend more time writing a more detailed explanation on why I hate the new map, but the fact is I really don't care anymore.

I am tolling till Riot bans my account, and all other accounts I have. Riot Fu##ed up the game for me, and after all the money, time, support with Season 2, podcasts, and everything else, I officially give up on this game.

Mahalo for the fun you did give me Riot,

I'm out.

Gabe2

10-25-2012

Seems a bit extreme of a reaction. Shouldn't you go into more detail, in the hopes that you will contribute to them seeing enough flaws with the new map to bring back the old one?

rocketdrive

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe2 View Post
Seems a bit extreme of a reaction. Shouldn't you go into more detail, in the hopes that you will contribute to them seeing enough flaws with the new map to bring back the old one?

Keyword in there is "in hopes". Riot is now applying the classic morello syndrome to TT. Making it beyond playable in an attemp to kill a game mode. I cannot fathom a different reason for ****ing something over so hard.

Vinyl Skratch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbaru View Post
Dear Riot,

From the time I started playing LOL till this day i've focused my time on Twisted Treeline. Today, everything I liked about the game has changed. The slower paced strategy map has been replaced with a quicker get in there and attack style play. In the 3rd game I played, I maxed out on my items before 30 minutes and the game lasted almost 45. I would spend more time writing a more detailed explanation on why I hate the new map, but the fact is I really don't care anymore.

I am tolling till Riot bans my account, and all other accounts I have. Riot Fu##ed up the game for me, and after all the money, time, support with Season 2, podcasts, and everything else, I officially give up on this game.

Mahalo for the fun you did give me Riot,

I'm out.
Yeah, I remember this whole fiasco when Flash got a nerfbat, or pretty much any change. Honestly the changes are for the better and when Gucci Gamin has a player on their regular roster (top team in 3v3) give a list where the pros far outweigh the cons, you realize it's all player discomfort.

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Skratch View Post
Yeah, I remember this whole fiasco when Flash got a nerfbat, or pretty much any change. Honestly the changes are for the better and when Gucci Gamin has a player on their regular roster (top team in 3v3) give a list where the pros far outweigh the cons, you realize it's all player discomfort.
exactly my point. i know played against Sam from Gucci Gaming and it was ridiculous. they got ahead in like 3 minutes of them match and just pumbled us for the rest of the game. their jungler was higher level than me solo laning.

Saucey

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe2 View Post
also have you seen all those petitions? those millions of threads that had 30+ more pages of discomfort about the new map. but riot just reads and doesnt bother to even care. but they freely post on the forums themselves to show their ignorance that they dont care.

SilentHunter

10-26-2012

I can understand your anger. I felt and feel angry at how thoughtless the managers of this game have been to remove the 3v3 classic game that so many of us played every day and arbitrarily put that half cooked 3v3 Dominion game that most of us don't find fun. Anger makes you talk the way you do. I can understand it.