New twisted treeline owns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GODSTATUS

10-25-2012

what

in the 3s map? how does the enemy have control of ur jungle at 6. if mushrooms annoy you that much get an oracles when teemo is 6 and keep ur side of the map mush free. you're removing his ultimate from the game at least on your side of the map. it doesnt take that long then u can go back to farming

in dota theres this hero that has perma invis as his ultimate. i run the equivalent of a dfg on tfs ult with 20s cd and if im against him i get an oracles asap and just completely shut him down, cause now hes a 3 skill champion whose strength was preying on noobs while invis

same thing applies to teemo mushrooms, rengar ult, etc. if youre letting the enemy abuse something theyre gonna keep doing it. this game is all about countering. countering mushrooms, countering invis, countering ganks, counter counter ganks,

Mr Mystical

10-25-2012

New map rocks!!!

Joe Krake

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODSTATUS View Post
what

in the 3s map? how does the enemy have control of ur jungle at 6. if mushrooms annoy you that much get an oracles when teemo is 6 and keep ur side of the map mush free. you're removing his ultimate from the game at least on your side of the map. it doesnt take that long then u can go back to farming

in dota theres this hero that has perma invis as his ultimate. i run the equivalent of a dfg on tfs ult with 20s cd and if im against him i get an oracles asap and just completely shut him down, cause now hes a 3 skill champion whose strength was preying on noobs while invis

same thing applies to teemo mushrooms, rengar ult, etc. if youre letting the enemy abuse something theyre gonna keep doing it. this game is all about countering. countering mushrooms, countering invis, countering ganks, counter counter ganks,

because they removed the best tool for countering ganks and without teemo or whatnot it coes at a price.

He doesn't have mushrooms at level 6, but once they get control of the jungle (which they probably will) they have it for the rest of the game. Especially if they have tank DPS gus\ys beating you up and they have both alters because they have defense and better attack because of the characters they chose.

So while you're spending money on oracles and giving away your position in the jungle to beat those mushrooms. They're sneaking up behind you completely undetected (assuming they're in the jungle) at their advantage.

I know what you're saying, but the new map favors one play style over the other.