New twisted treeline owns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JEW BAGLE

10-25-2012

This map does not own! this map is FAIL. They took away buffs and buff control and even early dragon skills with smiters because new boss is end game. You are stupid to want the new one over the AMAZING OLD TT!

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by radajin View Post
The map is awsome this is the right way of things. I agree that this should be it. i would not touch TT before it was to unbalanced. Now it offers more choices in champions, you can finally play a carry and not get bruised out of the jungle and lanes. you can play a mage and actually be able to damage the tanky people. no character feels useless at the moment.

**edit, i got my first 20 summoner levels on TT and even picked it up from time to time after 30 for kicks and fun. i can't stress how much i love this new map.
Let me assist on what you think "isn't viable". Ezreal, corki, caitlyn, and ashe are beyond viable on old TT. People didn't play them because when they solo queue darius can rofltstomp because someone fed. Now let me educate you on the aps there "were not viable" that actually are. Cassio, anivia, katarina, evelynn "idk about dfg nerfs now", veigar, ap cho, ap teemo, ap tryndamere, xerath, leblanc, and diana. Let me tell you what the easiest champs are to beat "which are uber op unbalanced har har har". Jax, olaf, darius, tryndamere. Why are they easy to beat i lose all the time to them ><!?!?!?! Because you are probably in solo queue. In ranked those were the easiest champs to beat because they over estimate their power and try to engage, resulting in a loss of their strongest member and getting aced. You think champs are "not viable" because you either never tried them, had someone feed with them, you fed with them, you saw the enemy feed with them, or you just listen to any plat/diamond player that says jump. You have no idea. Blinkers were not a problem, turtling is only a problem if you take inhibs down like a under educated TT player, and jungle was....unbalanced. So yes the only good thing about new map is jungle imo. The design is cool, but if its every remotely close, the game can be turtled. So yes old TT should be brought back and Shadow Isles needs to be located under dominion .

Edit: Morgana, ad/ap kennen, vayne, and graves are viable too. Here are some actual "god tier" champs on old TT. Mundo and singed. Those are the 2 strongest possible champs you can pick, but a good team can still easily beat them.

radajin

10-25-2012

I played the old TT enough to know that at one point morde built right was unkillable. And i was on a very serious 3v3 team that did play ranked. we didn't maintain into season 2, so i teamed up with buddies who played TT, I felt the old was unbalanced, many of the things riot said about the new map and items changes were targeted to allow a more selection of champions. If you knew how to counter the "op" champions yes you could do well, But those of high elo play on TT knew way more then most of the people playing solo duo que's. I feel the map is overall better. Many of the champions were viable to begin with, if you could play them well enough. Now it is just easier to make a more successful team comp.

edit** at one point i felt TT was out dated and no longer worth my time, so i expanded on the other aspects of LoL play, such as SR and dom.

herpderpsmurf21

10-25-2012

LOL "SICK OF WHITE BUFF"

you're kidding... RIGHT? THat **** was insane

Duarack5

10-25-2012

new map owns

GODSTATUS

10-25-2012

what. as a dota player i dont understand how u can play this map without map awareness

ur saying people play passive on this map? k good take advantage of that, i gank all day and get ahead in kills or cs if they're sitting in the back of their lane

IamCaptainGinyu

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
Alternatevily you can pick two tanky DPS characters and invade the alter in the beginning and bully them out of it. If they don't have any Tanky DPS guys then you won the fight hands down.
No duh. That's how invades go in Summoner's Rift too.

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by radajin View Post
I played the old TT enough to know that at one point morde built right was unkillable. And i was on a very serious 3v3 team that did play ranked. we didn't maintain into season 2, so i teamed up with buddies who played TT, I felt the old was unbalanced, many of the things riot said about the new map and items changes were targeted to allow a more selection of champions. If you knew how to counter the "op" champions yes you could do well, But those of high elo play on TT knew way more then most of the people playing solo duo que's. I feel the map is overall better. Many of the champions were viable to begin with, if you could play them well enough. Now it is just easier to make a more successful team comp.

edit** at one point i felt TT was out dated and no longer worth my time, so i expanded on the other aspects of LoL play, such as SR and dom.
Its been probably the longest amount of time since morde has been good on TT. Right now i feel SR is out dated and no longer worth watching tournaments over. Why not change everything about that and getting rid of that fanbase. In reality there is no exact explanation of why old TT can't be just normal only and shadow isles can be the new ranked/normal. Riot literally refuses to compromise with the original TT fanbase and is siding with the 5v5 fanbase who only play TT when they are waiting for that 1 person to finish a game so they can ranked.

Joe Krake

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODSTATUS View Post
k good take advantage of that,
And there's the problem. one team just dominates the other because they have zero map awareness because there's no wards.

TamOcello

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
And there's the problem. one team just dominates the other because they have zero map awareness because there's no wards.
That's when you learn to predict people. And wait. What do you mean "they have zero map awareness because there's no wards?" The winning team doesn't suddenly get wards. They're playing under the same rules.