New twisted treeline owns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GODSTATUS

10-25-2012

Were you sick of green and white buffs
blinkers that can jump walls
the same old thing uve been playing for months if not years

**** the haters this map is amazing

CLG HotdogGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODSTATUS View Post
Were you sick of green and white buffs
Um...No?

Joe Krake

10-25-2012

no, but Im now sick of the other team picking tanky DPS characters and teemo and completely bullying my team out of the jungle and alters and then snowball us to defeat.

GODSTATUS

10-25-2012

wait oracle extract 250g deuces mushrooms?

u said u were sick of tanky dps but wasnt that the meta for the old tt

im 6-0 with soraka

aps are more viable now because of the threat of constant ganks. i dont really see whats fun about camping green white and dragon all day

Joe Krake

10-25-2012

yeah and they're still viable here.

Taking away map awareness in a game with fog of war is not the way to go. Now people people play very passively

radajin

10-25-2012

The map is awsome this is the right way of things. I agree that this should be it. i would not touch TT before it was to unbalanced. Now it offers more choices in champions, you can finally play a carry and not get bruised out of the jungle and lanes. you can play a mage and actually be able to damage the tanky people. no character feels useless at the moment.

**edit, i got my first 20 summoner levels on TT and even picked it up from time to time after 30 for kicks and fun. i can't stress how much i love this new map.

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODSTATUS View Post
wait oracle extract 250g deuces mushrooms?

u said u were sick of tanky dps but wasnt that the meta for the old tt

im 6-0 with soraka

aps are more viable now because of the threat of constant ganks. i dont really see whats fun about camping green white and dragon all day
You are probably playing against people that are worse than noobs then. A braindead darius, jax, and tryndamere can win a level 1, take both altars, keep you out of jungle, win lane, and proceed to win the game. There is nothing new about the meta on this map than last other than that when people have 1 good game they assume this champion is now viable....which it isn't. I am tired of seeing jax build frozen mallet because they went 1/99/0 and said "oh well that 1 kill was because of FM" which in reality it ****ing blows.

Nykidemus

10-25-2012

A MAP cant be unbalanced dude, it's not like the other team goes "Oh, I pick treeline, you lose!" You're all playing the same game it just makes different characters better.

New treeline is fine, but why isnt it just another map called Shadow Isle? It's not very tree-y anymore, and I miss old treeline.

Joe Krake

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by radajin View Post
Now it offers more choices in champions.

the opposite actually. Aside from the ones blacked out right now if you don't pick someone like teemo or cait or nidalee and the other team does, you are now at a major disadvantage.

Alternatevily you can pick two tanky DPS characters and invade the alter in the beginning and bully them out of it. If they don't have any Tanky DPS guys then you won the fight hands down.

Duarack5

10-25-2012

this new map is ballin