Just another Summoner's honest Review

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solarian Ascent

10-25-2012

Its fast paced. I like it, but I don't at the same time. Best reasoning would be the first time I played, the 3v3 went by too quick, we got both altars, and then it was GG from there.... I as Riven went 18/1/9
the second time I played, altars went 1-1, and was squared for the next time as well, but then enemy team got both altars and my team went down quickly......
what I started thinking during even that first game......... these altars are released too early, what if they kept these locked until say a 3 minute mark, or a 5 minute mark? and then also, what if for an extended period of time, after the "buff" you get from owning the altar is gone, there was an additional cool down placed where no team had the bonus from an altar regardless of who owned the previous one?
Its just an idea.

Benefits from what I can think of my thinking:
1) it would allow more time for laning, which would keep purpose for laning
2) 3v3 fights would indirectly be "scheduled", which then would also allow both teams the opportunity to risk recalling in time to prepare for said fights.

Just one Summoners thoughts....

Remember..... It only takes most, to make the majority...

Solarian Ascent

10-25-2012

bump not cus I tihnk I have good ideas, but I would actually like to hear what people think about my idea.

Inheart

10-25-2012

True. I agree on the laning problem in this new map. I know riot want to make this game faster by bring in the capture point gameplay. So we can focus more on the team fight. However i dont think this is a good idea to make the game faster. i will list some ideas i have after finish playing a few games.

First: The lane phase in this map is almost not exist and this is quite unfair to some champions.( some champions weak early game and strong late game). It is not like dominion which it gives more gold during the whole game. I know this is why they make new items in TT but still they need to do more work on this.
Second: They remove the wards in this map make the game change quite a lot. I know this can make the game more exciting but it also gives an uncomfortable feeling during the match.( I don't know how to describe it. Maybe stress? i just cant step into the jungle and every time i need to wait for my teamates) It is not like SR. This situation is really hard to prevent. Only if i buy the new items that can reveal the map )
Sry english is not my first language. But all these are what i feel so far