Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Well I gave it a go..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

10-25-2012

I can say I probably dislike the new TT more then the old, and I hated that one..

Lanes are so stupidly long, screws with XP so much when you clear one wave and you gotta wait like 3 more till it's back to you. Not enough jungle camps to compensate for the time you have to wait. And on top of that they got rid of wards in TT. The map where ganking is taking place 24/7 they get rid of the greatest thing against ganking? It's like whoever gets 1st blood and has more MS wins the game no contest. Atleast with dominion you can make BDs for big game changing moments, this doesn't have that though, it's pretty set in stone who wins from 1st blood..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Girafossauro

10-25-2012

Quote:
It's like whoever gets 1st blood and has more MS wins the game no contest. Atleast with dominion you can make BDs for big game changing moments, this doesn't have that though, it's pretty set in stone who wins from 1st blood..

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2725664