Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Double XP From Collector's Edition Gone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DangerMerrick

11-20-2009

Uhh, In Australia the C.E came out the day of maintenance... or if that, a few hours before.

It is a terrible sales pitch to lie like that..

Not to mention C.E isn't working...

Disappointing...

Karrot

11-20-2009

Quote:
Yaniko:
Not only it wasn't clear, but it wasn't written that way. I remember having a tooltips after I entered my code saying "29 day 23 hours remaining". This tooltip was clearly present on the icon XP Boost.

This is really unfair, this is unfortunate that I don't have a screenshot but you can't denied this.

And people wonder why I screenshot everything!

Nobal Kain

11-20-2009

Thing is the Exp Boost was never part of the CE. It was just a bonus the gave us because the store wasn't up yet. I never read anywhere that it was PART of the CE, now keep in mind I do still wish I had mine as well I am only level 18

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

11-20-2009

Quote:
DangerMerrick:
Uhh, In Australia the C.E came out the day of maintenance... or if that, a few hours before.

It is a terrible sales pitch to lie like that..

Not to mention C.E isn't working...

Disappointing...

Danger, if you're having trouble redeeming your preorder code, please send an email to [email]support@riotgames.com[/email]. We will be here all night answering emails.

iggystardust

11-20-2009

So, I guess we should have rooted for more store delays?!?