Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Double XP From Collector's Edition Gone?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedPandaLove

Member

11-20-2009

Did anyone else loose their double XP buff from their collector's edition? It was under my impression that it was supossed to last 1 month.. it's been about 1-2 weeks...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

11-20-2009

Sorry if this wasn't clear, but the XP boost was only to last until the opening of the store.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malcontent

Junior Member

11-20-2009

Quote:
Jesse Perring:
Sorry if this wasn't clear, but the XP boost was only to last until the opening of the store.


This is a terrible idea, is there any good reason why this is? Also where did it state that it only lasted until the store opened?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goodoopile

Junior Member

11-20-2009

Quote:
Malcontent:
This is a terrible idea, is there any good reason why this is? Also where did it state that it only lasted until the store opened?


This.

I was saving my XP boost until I was less busy with schoolwork, and I don't remember seeing that it was going away soon, otherwise I would have entered my code immediately instead of last week.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

willgank4food

Junior Member

11-20-2009

i agree, in the collector's edition it stated that it was a 30 day xp boost. it was one of the few reasons us loyal customers had to buy the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

patriot247

Senior Member

11-20-2009

Um, yah. I am throwing down the bullshit flag on this one. Where did it ever say you would remove the bonus once the store was open? It said 30 days. This was part of a bonus WE PAID FOR.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaniko

Member

11-20-2009

Quote:
Jesse Perring:
Sorry if this wasn't clear, but the XP boost was only to last until the opening of the store.


Not only it wasn't clear, but it wasn't written that way. I remember having a tooltips after I entered my code saying "29 day 23 hours remaining". This tooltip was clearly present on the icon XP Boost.

This is really unfair, this is unfortunate that I don't have a screenshot but you can't denied this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malcontent

Junior Member

11-20-2009

Quote:
Yaniko:
Not only it wasn't clear, but it wasn't written that way. I remember having a tooltips after I entered my code saying "29 day 23 hours remaining". This tooltip was clearly present on the icon XP Boost.

This is really unfair, this is unfortunate that I don't have a screenshot but you can't denied this.


Yeah, mine as of before the patch still read as having 2ish weeks left.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shockway

Recruiter

11-20-2009

as everyone else has said, no where did it say it was only lasting until the opening of the store. it was a nice perk and part of what I purchased the collector's edition. I hope more people keep responding to this thread as personally I feel like I have been robbed and would like to be reimbursed for it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shazbawt

Junior Member

11-20-2009

Rather dissapointed here, you would think that spending money would mean that things would last as long as they are suppose to


12