Stop wasting resources with non-5v5 maps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smoothping

10-25-2012

Casuals have Dominion for a quick game now you give them a completely new TT, 5v5 needs some love too, where's Magma Chamber?

Playing the same map over and over gets old, as much the non-5v5 maps look cool they are not balanced, this game isn't balanced around them, its balanced against 5v5, this is clear so please give the main game mode some love too.

PrinceVert

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothping View Post
Casuals have Dominion for a quick game now you give them a completely new TT, 5v5 needs some love too, where's Magma Chamber?

Playing the same map over and over gets old, as much the non-5v5 maps look cool they are not balanced, this game isn't balanced around them, its balanced against 5v5, this is clear so please give the main game mode some love too.
I would hope Riot utilized the money they invested in this piece of **** for 5s

I love 3s and hate the new map

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Magma chamber got scraped. You can find it in the trash can with all the other good ideas.

LawlerBrawler

10-25-2012

I agree. I just want to see a new 5v5 map. No gimmicky speed shrines and capture points. Just a different jungle/lanes setup on a 5v5 map. Some variety for the game mode that LoL is actually balanced around. That's all I want >.>