Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you like the new map

Yes this is great 1 20%
Yes, without the alters 2 40%
Yes, but they should keep the old TT 0 0%
No, not at all 2 40%
Voters 5 .

Opinions on the new map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alfheimr

10-25-2012

To me this new map feels less like a remake and more like a replacement. Its as if they replaced Summoners rift with dominion instead of adding a new mode. Who else feels this way. I'm not a fan of the dominion style play. Most of my games are threes and this is very disappointing.

edit- left out an option for not liking alters and wanting to keep the old TT. Just post it as a comment

Ragnarokio

10-25-2012

it's true ;-;

k4nklew33d

10-25-2012

If I could I would pick both "yes without altars" and "keep old TT" as I think the altars are the major downside to this map (for me). If I wanted to play dominion then I would go play dominion

GlazeDonut

10-25-2012

I honestly do not like this map. I say keep the old Twisted Treeline please.

radajin

10-25-2012

I honestly love the new twisted tree line, but i'm also a huge fan of dominion. i love the quicker pace, and more objectives to worry about then your cookie cutter, "towers, minions, dragon" objectives in the old treeline. i love the new items the new style. it is all around a much better map then the old one which i felt was out dated and needed a lift.