Just change it back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keegstar

10-25-2012

Honestly, why dont you just change it back. you remade a whole map that was loved by a very competitive community that only wanted some small changes for a group of casual players that didnt know a thing about 3s. why would you do this? would you ever do this in 5s? would you put altars in 5s? or make baron pit so big and far removed that you cant really gank it? would you take wards away? you would never do this to the competitive players of SR so why would you do this in TT. this is just a huge slap in the face of all the real TT players who wanted an SR game with 3 people. so seriously, admit the huge mistake and git rid of it or enjoy having another irrelevant dominion.

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

Cause riot apparently hates 3v3 players, hence why they've ignored the petition post to bring back the old TT and keep the new one as well. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690

Roman

10-25-2012

i remember how big of a failure dominion was when it came out.. worried it might happen to 3s too

Keegstar

10-25-2012

it looks like its going to

MrsBlackRose

10-25-2012

Really just please change it back, I agree with all the comments about it. I am really annoyed and the people I love playing I cant because theres to many "ganking spots". all the games i've played players have chose op champions, like rengar, akali, and it makes the entire game impossible. Also the games are VERY VERY VERYYYYYYY long because its people fighting over the stupid alters and not pushing, then the team wont surrender. Keep both or get rid of the new map.

GlazeDonut

10-25-2012

Yeah, honestly change it back please. I dislike everything about this new Twisted Treeline map. The old one was perfectly fine for me. Please change it Riot.

methidoas

10-25-2012

ya im never playing 3s again, going to have to play 5s now =[

methidoas

10-25-2012

ya im never playing 3s again quess im going to have to learn to play 5s =[

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

I am seriously surprised. This map has gotten more hate than any op champion ever, and riot hasn't even made a statement other than riot vesh saying "get used to it".