Snowballiness on the new TT, do you agree?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Girafossauro

10-25-2012

I have played only 10 games, but so far i do not agree. I won 8 out of 10 games and half of them we were trailing for a large portion of the time.

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

I think its the exact opposite of snowbally, in fact, I've found that even when you are getting stomped out you are still a lot closer in gold and levels,
Shadow Isle is not a bad map,
Its just not Twisted Treeline,
and that is the problem

Ragnarokio

10-25-2012

The majority of games I've played in have gone in one direction the whole game. I think I'm probably just not used to the strategy yet maybe and so bad play is responsible, hopefully It'll get better one way or another.

Someone said before that the alters were bad because they encouraged you to engage in fights even if you were behind the enemy. I think that makes sense. The natural fix to my play would be to fight less and farm more, but that seems easier said than done on the new map, so either i need to figure out how to do it anyway or i need to think of something else.

DisChris

10-25-2012

I just finished my first... within 3 minutes I could tell we lost... guess ill try it a few more times and see

k4nklew33d

10-25-2012

I do not think its snowball at all. We had a jax go like 0/5 and went like 2/13 end game. But we were able to come back

Girafossauro

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisChris View Post
I just finished my first... within 3 minutes I could tell we lost... guess ill try it a few more times and see
What was the score at 3 minutes? One of the games i played we were losing 0 - 8. When it was 3 - 13 one of my teamates called a surrender vote, i voted no. We ended up winning the game.

Ragnarokio

10-25-2012

We won one game that it looked like we were definitely going to lose because the enemies misplayed a teamfight and we managed to ace them next to their inner turret, which we proceeded to take, followed by their inhibitor, nexus turret, and nexus. It wasn't too satisfying though, felt like we won on a technicality.

Girafossauro

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by k4nklew33d View Post
I do not think its snowball at all. We had a jax go like 0/5 and went like 2/13 end game. But we were able to come back
I agree, several of my games were more or less comebacks. And iīm seeing a lot less surrenders too. Actually i didnīt see any except when someone was AFK.