My personal issues with the new map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Supppyy

10-25-2012

Played it in the PBE for a bit..

A) Altars are annoying. They force you to fight. If your team is incapable of winning these fights because you're behind you fall even further behind. The team with a slight edge completely snowballs. It ruins the laning phase. It does not feel like the old twisted treeline at all.

All sorts of complaints people make, and I agree with most of them. The altars RUIN the game made. They are anti-fun. I prefer the enemy team turtling in the old Twisted Treeline to this.

B) No wards... ?????????????????? There are just so many reasons why implementing this was a horrible idea, I don't even know where to begin. WARDS NEED TO COME BACK!!

C) Forcing players to pick champs like Teemo, cait, shaco, nidalee for vision on the map, or Singed with a Blackfire Torch so he becomes unkillable with insane damage.. these things make me very sad

I like the new map, but it's not Twisted Treeline and it needs to be more like it to be enjoyable

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

seems like they just didn't think it out very well right?
I wonder how they rationalized releasing the map the way they did.
someone must have warned them they'd get mad backlash from the TT players.

DisChris

10-25-2012

agreed.

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

Sadly, riot probably won't listen to us... they've gone dark on the majority of these forms by not responding to the uproar of this map. Biggest problem is that they are trying to replace the old TT with this **** remake. If this had been released as a new map... I think the whole community would have celebrated them. Instead of doing that they bent us off the bed post and said, take this new **** map and like it... I know it's day one, I know things might change, but right now I'm done with LOL if this is the kind of **** they plan to pull. Also some of the nerfs in this latest patch... so unbalanced and made some semi-playable champs now completely worthless.

Ragnarokio

10-25-2012

there's a laning phase? o:

i kept getting confused at first trying to farm and being dragged into teamfights every few seconds :V