Our natural response to CHANGE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeteri

10-25-2012

It's completely natural to dislike change, change means a break in routine and a different routine means less control. Just wanted to point out it's HUMAN NATURE to dislike the new TT replacement, and a majority of the hate that's being directed to riot (regarding the new map) is pure animal impulse. I think we should appreciate how much work Riot has put into this new map, and how much **** (pardon the french) they put up with when people land on the forums just to type "THIS MAP SUCKS D*** I DON'T LIKE CHANGE" as "feedback".

If you want to keep the old TT and release the new map as a separate entity, that's cool too, just please be civil about it and sign the petition for that, there's no need to throw **** at other people who have a different opinion. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690

tl;dr It's natural to dislike change, Riot doesn't deserve so much **** from the community, I think the old TT DOES need to be replaced because 2/3 of the champion roster isn't viable there (and that's my opinion). http://i50.tinypic.com/112g9ds.gif

Commence the thumbs down

Clam NlGGER

10-25-2012

you are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion sucks and you are an idiot

Jeteri

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clam ****** View Post
you are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion sucks and you are an idiot
Okay, mind telling me why?

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

All of these posts upset at the new map aren't because we don't like change,
It's because riot got rid of old TT and replaced it with something totally different
your post is quite simply ignorant

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

Sadly, riot probably won't listen to us... they've gone dark on the majority of these forms by not responding to the uproar of this map. Biggest problem is that they are trying to replace the old TT with this **** remake. If this had been released as a new map... I think the whole community would have celebrated them. Instead of doing that they bent us off the bed post and said, take this new **** map and like it... I know it's day one, I know things might change, but right now I'm done with LOL if this is the kind of **** they plan to pull. Also some of the nerfs in this latest patch... so unbalanced and made some semi-playable champs now completely worthless.

Jeteri

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
All of these posts upset at the new map aren't because we don't like change,
It's because riot got rid of old TT and replaced it with something totally different
your post is quite simply ignorant
I admit "hating change" is fairly vague and it's not the reason for everyone's discontent (your case for example, being a diamond ELO player for 3v3 and then losing the map completely). I just think the reaction to the new TT is unreasonable, as is with practically every CHANGE (Not addition) in the game. At the end of the day we just accept it and realize it's not so bad (Nerfs, Buffs, Skin Change, etc).

Ragnarokio

10-25-2012

Some changes are bad though o: if they deleted summoners rift and replaced it with twisted treeline a lot of people would be upset and maybe justified in feeling so.

DisChris

10-25-2012

Quote:
Instead of doing that they bent us off the bed post and said, take this new **** map and like it....
Hahahahaha

Joe Krake

10-25-2012

I hate it because if you don't pick a tanky team you're guaranteed to lose most of your games in addition tot eh snowballing.

It's not just people aren't liking change. People are finding imbalances everywhere.

Jeteri

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
I hate it because if you don't pick a tanky team you're guaranteed to lose most of your games in addition tot eh snowballing.

It's not just people aren't liking change. People are finding imbalances everywhere.
That argument can be applied to every other game mode (Summoner's Rift, Dominion, Old TT).