What reaction did you expect riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

Did you guys honestly think that the avid TT players wouldn't be upset about you guys replacing their map with one that was totally different?
Did you even consider the people that only play TT? or just think about SR players?
I can't imagine a meeting at riot headquarters that had everyone thinking that all the TT players would love the new map, thats just illogical

p.s. riot moderator, if you can't/won't post a response go find someone who will

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

Sadly, riot probably won't listen to us... they've gone dark on the majority of these forms by not responding to the uproar of this map. Biggest problem is that they are trying to replace the old TT with this **** remake. If this had been released as a new map... I think the whole community would have celebrated them. Instead of doing that they bent us off the bed post and said, take this new **** map and like it... I know it's day one, I know things might change, but right now I'm done with LOL if this is the kind of **** they plan to pull. Also some of the nerfs in this latest patch... so unbalanced and made some semi-playable champs now completely worthless.

Kagroth

10-25-2012

new map is complete ****

methidoas

10-25-2012

ya there no point of spending anymore money i want a refund of all the money I have spent on this game

Nykidemus

10-25-2012

I see no reason they cant coexist, but I'm pretty bummed at not having old treeline at all

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by methidoas View Post
ya there no point of spending anymore money i want a refund of all the money I have spent on this game
You can sell your account. If you have any locked skins I.E Angler jax, black alistar etc, you can make a lot more money.