Why I don't like the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydrallen

10-25-2012

Tanky DPS still auto win even after this remake because
Riot Logic: Let's give tanky dps 4 more fantastic items to stomp with.

I also don't like the shrine idea. I really don't want to stand around in a circle that grants vision to the enemy team when I can't ward.

also, facechecking is harsh so you pretty much need some champ that can grant vision or indicate if anybody is in a bush.

TL;DR more toxic mechanics please

Zeiitgeist

10-25-2012

i won my game on the PBE as Ezreal, Brand and Amumu vs Darius, Hecarim and Singed.
The new items are also purchasable for other champs you know..

What about actually playing the map more and giving constructive criticism.

1xRoguex1

10-25-2012

it doesnt look like the TT at all anymore, not enough room to hide like before idk i played it once and dont want to play it ever again if it stays like this

Omega Dominae

10-25-2012

The map is designed around burst champs. Tanks early/late game are useless... if you are YI, or Jax... you will own the map. That's all you need in a team comp... If you try to stand on your "altar" to get it, at least one person will jump in to disrupt/slow the process and as soon as you get off said altar to try and counter, you lose the speed at which it locks, or lose it entirely because the map is so small they have plenty of time to counter and jump you. There is no strategy to this map.

DisChris

10-25-2012

I dont really like the new map either... Personally, I think its a mix between dominion and 3v3, which im not really diggin on at all.. a little too fast paced, the dominion items, and the new jungle and overout layout isnt really what I want in a 3v3 match. However, if they did tweak up the new map a little bit, they could keep both the old and new one. The new one could be a dominon/3v3 fast paced game that is a quick 10 minute match. Fast leveling, dominion items, maybe a little smaller map, etc. Just my two cents..