Problem with teemo on the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joe Krake

10-25-2012

Friends and I just played a game on the new TT it was really cool and all but we ran into a big problem.

There's now wards which is a bummer in general. But we played against teemo and he still has his mushrooms for vision.

It's really unbalanced. He can still use mushrooms as wards and can have a whole map of the jungle while the best a non-teemo team can do is have an active them on a minute cool down or clairvoyance which just isn't the same.

Anybody else think this is unfair or imbalanced?

Venova

10-25-2012

I agree thats unfair,while you can get cheap items to give vision to clear them, thats wasting time from jungling

Biddz

10-25-2012

oracles extract

PKPikmin

10-25-2012

It still baffles me that they took out wards when its easier to gank here than it was in rift, with the way the jungle entrances are formatted and the speed shrine. It baffles me even more that they think lantern and sweeper make up for it.

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

they think the new reveal items counter all enough i guess

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

The new map sucks, there's no balance, once you get the lead you just steamroll the other team...all of the 20+ games I've played have been decided in the first 5 mins...

ThoughtAlloy

10-25-2012

The new map is fine. Just gt oracles elixer to counter the mushrooms. Not for certain but I THINK that it's cheaper on the new map

Joe Krake

10-25-2012

yes you can get oracles. but you're wasting money to counter an ability teemo can use for free and he still has vision of the map until you go and take care of the mushroom. And even then he'll still know where you are because you just too out a mushroom.

Not to mention taking time out of farming, even just a small amount, to go on mushroom duty.

justintime1

10-25-2012

i agree teemo was already strong on 3v3 now its worse but not only him nidalee, caitlyn, zyra also have a similar advantage to the map