The new TT.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OGARTH

10-25-2012

I am an avid player of the old TT. I picked TT because on this map both my teammates could be doing bad and I could still carry the team as opposed to carrying four others in 5v5 (which was nigh impossible). The idea of updating the map was a good idea I will concur that but you completely changed the play style, it now might as well be a Dominion focused on kills and objective points.
In a game I played as Wukong (though I won) I was scared to push a lane. Simply because with a jungler on the prowl there was always a big chance of gank with little chance for me to escape( as opposed to the old TT when I could make them earn that kill by running through top jungle). Similarly if all three of opposing teams were bot I could not just leave my team bot and push a lane. They could easily kill my team hugging the turret (especially with the bush that lets them pop out right next to it I mean come on and least the bush next to the old turret gave them a little time to react if they had it warded) but could also limit my pushing and resist me from punishing them for being too greedy.

The spider good idea but absolutely way too strong.

The items are Dominion style items. The item to replace madreds completely ruined my game as Udyr. Though I had the dmg I didnt have the atck spd to back it up and keep my health up (especially hard for how I play him tanky dps madreds was an all in one item for me). Also some of the other items would utterly stop any stealth people from even gaining an advantage. Eve would suffer the most with how much she relies on her stealth to gank.

It was a good idea but I believe that you either need to start from scratch and modify the old TT a little or just make this map optional for people when they choose threes similar to how you do 5v5s. But I think I speak for all other 3v3 summoners when I say we miss the old Twisted Treeline.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OGARTH

10-25-2012

Also I am not a Junior Member been here for years but felt this was my first time to ever make a post that was important enough to be heard.