I see that immediate view riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

that immediate first view always happens when you post a new thread,
that has to be you, riot moderator, checking it over.
I know you dont want to, or maybe were told not to,
But its ok, just respond and let us know what you are thinking about this whole debacle
We know you see our posts, we know you see how we are upset.
It would really mean alot to the community to know you guys care about our opinions
please post a response, riot moderator, you're our only hope

Thomas500

10-25-2012

I think its late bro and I doubt well hear anything the first day it comes out....All we can do is continue to post and express our feelings and hopefully when the time comes for them to read them they will agree with the community and bring back to old TT.

Brandonlucky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Or it could be you being the first person to view your thread.

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

well, they know how we feel
I know that a few people have been irrational in their comments, but I've tried to make valid points with rational logic
I just want to have riot acknowledge that the issues that have been brought up since they announced the new map replacing the old are valid and they are taking them into consideration
there is a guy at riot right now, reading each one of these posts cause its his job,
Why wont you post back moderator? We want to hear your opinion

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

Try making a post,
there is always one view immediately when you refresh,
only moderators camp the threads

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

Sadly, riot probably won't listen to us... they've gone dark on the majority of these forms by not responding to the uproar of this map. Biggest problem is that they are trying to replace the old TT with this **** remake. If this had been released as a new map... I think the whole community would have celebrated them. Instead of doing that they bent us off the bed post and said, take this new **** map and like it... I know it's day one, I know things might change, but right now I'm done with LOL if this is the kind of **** they plan to pull. Also some of the nerfs in this latest patch... so unbalanced and made some semi-playable champs now completely worthless.