Connoisseur Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fiddlesticks

01-05-2013

At the behest of the lich who has stirred me back to motion, I shall update my taste testing table of doom. Starting with the oldest of what I should be getting to, the spidery one known as Elise.

Elise - To be honest I'm probably one of the few who find her true form far more appetizing. While mortal men are lured in by her seductive looks, I am lured in by the strength she draws from draining her victims dry. She is a literal melting pot of assorted tastes, many of which aren't exactly champions either. Hehehehe.

Zed - Here is a bit of tricksy one. Ninja's always are, as they tend to taste more or less the same, always sneaking in the shadows, and jumping into the fray when at first not seen. However this champion has been tainted by shadows, and to me it's like he has been marinating in the most delicious of juices. His tender soul and life remind me of home.

Nami - More seafood to add to my collection. I am more than happy to accept her onto the list, as one can only devour Fizz so many times. Nami however is a different sort, the very tide it would seem at her beck and call. She brings with her a venerable buffet of sealife aquatica for my sampling. Well worth getting these old timber bones wet.

Vi - How appropriate for her name to rhyme with DIE. This punky lass sure brings something that has been lacking thus far to the league, and that is one badass lady. No class here, but that's just how I like it. Straight to the point, she is a burst of flavor in my mouth. Though even I have to admit the resounding power of her punches leaves even me a bit shaken.

AskKarthus

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fiddlesticks View Post
((I know. I've been slacking. I still need to do the longer descriptions too.))

I'm glad you don't taste like Death lich. After all, I don't eat the dead, I eat the soon to be dead. There is a subtle difference, one which you probably wouldn't notice. After all, what could the dead give me? I drain life.
"Then what pint is there in draining me? I do not live. And I do know the difference. One become acutely aware of it when you die, but do not rest."

Ask Fiddlesticks

01-05-2013

"Look," Fiddlesticks begins getting close, "You move, you walk, you talk, and heck you even sing for Pentakill. You have more of a life than a lot of chumps. Even if I can't literally drain you're life, I can still drain something from you, and that is more than enough to fill my belly."

Fiddlesticks leaps up and grabs onto Karthus staff and props himself up on top to get eye level with the lich. "And trust me lich, my pets can always make a living with those dusty old bones of yours. They make excellent nesting. HAHAHEHEHEHE!"

Ask Morgana FA

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fiddlesticks
Xerath - Magic
"Just magic? Ha...I should have know mere mortals would truly be able to understand just how complex such a form as my self can truly be. Still, you disappoint me scarecrow. I would have thought you of all people would be able to appreciate magic, seeing as how it is what created you."

Ask Fiddlesticks

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Magus View Post
"Just magic? Ha...I should have know mere mortals would truly be able to understand just how complex such a form as my self can truly be. Still, you disappoint me scarecrow. I would have thought you of all people would be able to appreciate magic, seeing as how it is what created you."
Magic did not create me Xerath, it only summoned me. I am something...more.

As for my list of fine dining, you will have to forgive the mess, it is a work in progress. And while yes, it is more than magic, honestly the overwhelming blunt force of your magical output dulls your taste. It completely overwhelms any subtly, and it is simply lost in a torrent.