Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connoisseur Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-26-2012

[[Hey guys, real quick, what do you like better? The longer descriptions or the short one-two word ones? I thought the longer ones would be nicer, but maybe the quick ones are easier and funnier to read?]]

Arrakasta

10-26-2012

So, you finally did this FIddlesticks, well, I must say it's a nice surprise, keep up the good work

((I like both of them tbh))

AskKarthus

10-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Fiddlesticks:
[[Hey guys, real quick, what do you like better? The longer descriptions or the short one-two word ones? I thought the longer ones would be nicer, but maybe the quick ones are easier and funnier to read?]]

(( Longer, with a light dash of humor. That would give it a light, full-bodied flavor, without skimping on quality. ))

MustBehacks

12-31-2012

Hacques has a vision of Fiddlesticks overlooking a table of wine bottles, each labelled with their own names.
Hacques can make out ''Sona'', ''Amumu'' and ''Cho'' labelled on the tags. Hacques is 100% not sure why they are named after champions.

((Pretty new to rping, and the name is a pun on hacks-Hacques? Geddit? Oh, forget it.))

Ask Fiddlesticks

01-04-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2970190

Who is this guy and I am just a little suspicious. I know I sort of disappeared and got lazy, but still.

Vice Emargo

01-04-2013

Quote:
Ask Fiddlesticks:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2970190

Who is this guy and I am just a little suspicious. I know I sort of disappeared and got lazy, but still.

(( dayum, I never got to meet you ))

Ask Fiddlesticks

01-04-2013

((Not to many people have met me. I'm not on often, and when I am I don't get a lot of activity.))

AskKarthus

01-05-2013

(( You need to get the flavors of some of the other new champions. ))

"Dust and bones? I suppose it makes sense, however, I was sure I would have tasted more like death, with a side of necromatic energies."

Dear Urgot

01-05-2013

Quote:
Ask Fiddlesticks:

Urgot - Crab

Very funny, *wheeze* Harbinger. I can't imagine I taste good, *wheeze* with my rotting flesh and lack of vital organs *wheeze* And metal.

Ask Fiddlesticks

01-05-2013

Quote:
AskKarthus:
(( You need to get the flavors of some of the other new champions. ))

"Dust and bones? I suppose it makes sense, however, I was sure I would have tasted more like death, with a side of necromatic energies."

((I know. I've been slacking. I still need to do the longer descriptions too.))

I'm glad you don't taste like Death lich. After all, I don't eat the dead, I eat the soon to be dead. There is a subtle difference, one which you probably wouldn't notice. After all, what could the dead give me? I drain life.

Quote:
Dear Urgot:
Very funny, *wheeze* Harbinger. I can't imagine I taste good, *wheeze* with my rotting flesh and lack of vital organs *wheeze* And metal.

You taste good because you live, despite whatever tortured existence it is you have that passes for life. And just between you and me the flavors I assign are almost completely arbitrary to me, as I don't really have a sense of taste. Most of my info comes from Darkwind, and in general what your life force tastes like.