Connoisseur Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fiddlesticks

Senior Member

10-26-2012

[[Hey guys, real quick, what do you like better? The longer descriptions or the short one-two word ones? I thought the longer ones would be nicer, but maybe the quick ones are easier and funnier to read?]]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrakasta

Senior Member

10-26-2012

So, you finally did this FIddlesticks, well, I must say it's a nice surprise, keep up the good work

((I like both of them tbh))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fiddlesticks View Post
[[Hey guys, real quick, what do you like better? The longer descriptions or the short one-two word ones? I thought the longer ones would be nicer, but maybe the quick ones are easier and funnier to read?]]
(( Longer, with a light dash of humor. That would give it a light, full-bodied flavor, without skimping on quality. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MustBehacks

Junior Member

12-31-2012

Hacques has a vision of Fiddlesticks overlooking a table of wine bottles, each labelled with their own names.
Hacques can make out ''Sona'', ''Amumu'' and ''Cho'' labelled on the tags. Hacques is 100% not sure why they are named after champions.

((Pretty new to rping, and the name is a pun on hacks-Hacques? Geddit? Oh, forget it.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fiddlesticks

Senior Member

01-04-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2970190

Who is this guy and I am just a little suspicious. I know I sort of disappeared and got lazy, but still.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fiddlesticks View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2970190

Who is this guy and I am just a little suspicious. I know I sort of disappeared and got lazy, but still.
(( dayum, I never got to meet you ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fiddlesticks

Senior Member

01-04-2013

((Not to many people have met me. I'm not on often, and when I am I don't get a lot of activity.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

01-05-2013

(( You need to get the flavors of some of the other new champions. ))

"Dust and bones? I suppose it makes sense, however, I was sure I would have tasted more like death, with a side of necromatic energies."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fiddlesticks View Post
Urgot - Crab
Very funny, *wheeze* Harbinger. I can't imagine I taste good, *wheeze* with my rotting flesh and lack of vital organs *wheeze* And metal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fiddlesticks

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( You need to get the flavors of some of the other new champions. ))

"Dust and bones? I suppose it makes sense, however, I was sure I would have tasted more like death, with a side of necromatic energies."
((I know. I've been slacking. I still need to do the longer descriptions too.))

I'm glad you don't taste like Death lich. After all, I don't eat the dead, I eat the soon to be dead. There is a subtle difference, one which you probably wouldn't notice. After all, what could the dead give me? I drain life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Very funny, *wheeze* Harbinger. I can't imagine I taste good, *wheeze* with my rotting flesh and lack of vital organs *wheeze* And metal.
You taste good because you live, despite whatever tortured existence it is you have that passes for life. And just between you and me the flavors I assign are almost completely arbitrary to me, as I don't really have a sense of taste. Most of my info comes from Darkwind, and in general what your life force tastes like.