Childish arguments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twilight Monkey

10-25-2012

Come from both sides of the TT debate.

Sincerely,if riot could read the well thought suggestions of many we could resolve this map problem altogheter.

Toxic Spark

10-25-2012

Which means?

Gabe2

10-25-2012

I think he means:
Lovers and Riot: Stop writing off legitimate concerns as a kneejerk reaction to change.
Haters: Write intelligently, stop cursing, and be constructive. Tell them what you don't like about it compared to the old map. Eventually, it'll either be acceptable or they will realize that too many people hate it to keep it, despite how much money went into this... thing.

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

Sadly, riot probably won't listen to us... they've gone dark on the majority of these forms by not responding to the uproar of this map. Biggest problem is that they are trying to replace the old TT with this **** remake. If this had been released as a new map... I think the whole community would have celebrated them. Instead of doing that they bent us off the bed post and said, take this new **** map and like it... I know it's day one, I know things might change, but right now I'm done with LOL if this is the kind of **** they plan to pull. Also some of the nerfs in this latest patch... so unbalanced and made some semi-playable champs now completely worthless.

radajin

10-25-2012

i love the new map, don't change it.