Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

can't attack bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destalen

10-25-2012

I was playing Jayce on the new version of twisted treeline and I started with my charge gate and q and then immediately switched to hammer form and did my q and could not use me knock back on him. From that point forward I could not do any directed attack, including auto attacks in hammer or ranged form, nor could I use the teleport back. I tried reloading the client and it still did not fix the issue. I eventually got it to work by getting my q in hammer form only to work on a minion and then I could play normally again.

Destalen

10-26-2012

Anyone else had this happen?

BeastHeadbutt

10-26-2012

I had the same thing with Tristana

Peligrad

10-26-2012

I had a similar experience with Xin.

Was attacked by someone...don't remember who... but I ended up dying because I couldn't attack back.
I do remember it was right after I was cc'd by whoever attacked me...but they only had one short cc and I stood there for something like 5 seconds before it killed me...

That person then died to a teammate and I didn't even get an assist because I didn't even hit him 1 time.

When I respawned, it worked itself out and things went back to normal...