Who enjoys the new 3v3 map?

Love it! 1 8.33%
The it. 11 91.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Waitta Ruin All of the Fun Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WindSwell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Although a lot of people like the new TT, I personally hate it. To me it is just awful, no fun, and ultimately, unnecessary. There was NO reason to change from the old TT, an even if riot felt it needed a revamp, it did not need to turn into a 3v3 dominion. There's a reason the majority of people played 5v5 and 3v3 as opposed to dominion riot, and its because most people don't like that game style. As I stated earlier, sure, some do. But the majority des NOT. Although the chances of Riot changing it back are slim to zero, this was something I feel needed to be said. Thank you.

WindSwell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Just a note, in the poll, the second choice was meant to say, "Hate it." Sorry for the typo.

OGARTH

10-25-2012

You made this map completely Dominion style. You gave it way too many gank opportunities and make the solo top even scared to push because there is no vision in half the map. I agree with him ^^ there was no reason to mess with the old TT and if anything I think you should make them two separate maps.

Vulveteer

10-25-2012

I LOVE THE NEW MAP! IT'S AWESOME!
BUT!!!!!!! . . .. . . It's not TT.
This game mode is fun, but doesn't FEEL at all like the old TT.
What I HATE is that they would eliminate the old to make room for the new.