Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Observation of New Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MinecraftCreeper

10-25-2012

Riot I have played about 10 matches on the new map, and so far I have to say I am rather frustrated for a couple reasons. I have never posted in the forums before but this is a serious issue to me.

On the new map I have been experiencing a large amount of latency and quite often drops in frame rate. This I am sure will be dealt with as the bugs are sorted out.

But my larger issue with this map is Rengar. On Summoners Rift he seems to be pretty balanced and I don't have an issue with him, because I have the option to play Draft 5's if I see him being severely abused. Also the fact that I can ward. But on the new Twisted Tree Line, there is a lot of brush, and he can reach a large portion of the map with his passive. I think seriously 8 of the games I played had a Rengar and those teams always won. I really like the idea of having no wards because the game becomes more aggressive and it really trains your map awareness and teamwork. But I really think we need a draft mode on 3's. Even just banning two people per side would be fine. By the 8th game I was feeling so drained and tired of facing Rengar and even having him on my team. Riot I don't think I am going to play on this map at all anymore. I know you put in a lot of hard work. But I really think that you need a Draft mode.

TLDR; I think we need an option of banning champions that may fit in the 5's meta, but not on the 3's meta.