Shivering Jungle!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladewrie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Great post, thanks!

TheManStache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintavius View Post
Good Post.

I was disappointed in nunu's jungle since taking the early consume really weakens you for the altar fight. I'd love to get in a custom to see how quickly I could get to lvl 2 though.

I anticipate boots/cloth armor + Ichor of Rage/Illumination to be a viable jungle start

I could see your start items working, I haven't tried it myself. What I've been using is cloth + longsword + pots. 2 kills and a clear, or just 2 clears and you can already get grez's lantern.

Quintavius

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoleboi69 View Post
I could see your start items working, I haven't tried it myself. What I've been using is cloth + longsword + pots. 2 kills and a clear, or just 2 clears and you can already get grez's lantern.
Ah! The transition of that build will beat the ichor start on most junglers. SR junglers that are AP or blue dependent (Fiddle comes to mind) may want to take a look at the Ichhor start then move towards Hextech Sweeper

I can't wait to get into some customs and try a ton of starts

TheManStache

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintavius View Post
Ah! The transition of that build will beat the ichor start on most junglers. SR junglers that are AP or blue dependent (Fiddle comes to mind) may want to take a look at the Ichhor start then move towards Hextech Sweeper

I can't wait to get into some customs and try a ton of starts
I haven't had the chance to try fiddles yet (been having way too much fun reliving nocts glory days), but starting options are probably pretty varied. Drain is pretty awesome for sustaining, so you may be able to skip the armor and start with either a blasting wand or kages lucky pick for faster clears and more potent heals, while also giving you a great headstart on blackfire torch (which SEEMS pretty OP, but only time will tell). You could also start with an amplifying tome and boots, as fids base movespeed is a little lower tha. I like. So many options for the APs! But yeah, the ichors are definitly great start items if you think you need it.

TheManStache

10-26-2012

I will be making and posting guided for various junglers starting some time tommorow. First up will be Nocturne. I feel he is definitly god tier here, and can 1v3 teams from 15 mins till about 35 mins when the enemies catch up in build.

XxURxBURNTxX

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noble Dikdik View Post
I have to say that you are way off on Mundo - he's still top notch. Also Shyvana. Fiddles I feel is too high on your list.
the new items they added ruined mundo's viability on this new tt map

TheManStache

10-27-2012

Sick today. Guide may come later today, or tommorow

Haeval

Cryophoenix Egg

10-27-2012

mundo and shyv need to be a lot higher

Infirc

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxURxBURNTxX View Post
the new items they added ruined mundo's viability on this new tt map
Excepting that some New items they added make Mundo go back to god tier again, just get a Pillager on him and there you have a no cost Burning agony, plus it's amde from a gp/5 so it means you can get it faster