Shivering Jungle!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheManStache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VargasX87 View Post
I'd also say add Olaf at least into your Tier 2 list, his sustain, ult, and true damage with Ghost attached make him a deadly threat killer.
Yeah, I'd say olaf is probably tier 2. But I didnt include him because he will likely prove to be a god tier laner, especially in 2v1's. Why put hin in the jungle when he'll do so much better in a lane?

ThatGreekAsian

10-26-2012

When jungling in the new TT, what are your thoughts on Smite? I know it's not necessary to clear the camps, but I can't decide between faster clear times/Vilemaw control vs. another Summoner Spell.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathgarWarlord View Post
,Jax is op period.
fixed deleted irrelevant information

@ the olaf commentary, he's a strong jungler here, no wards means less possibilities to get kited, been playing TT with some friends (we are a big bunch of rl friends that play Lol so we needed to divide in teams and play team A vvs team B then team B vs team c) and team A vs team D etc 17 rl friends playing lol ftw ), and the thing that dominated the most were olaf's and lee sin's jungles.

TheManStache

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
fixed deleted irrelevant information

@ the olaf commentary, he's a strong jungler here, now ards means les spossibilities to get kited, been playing TT with some friends (we are a big bunch of rl friends that play Lol so we needed to divide in teams and play team A vvs team B then team B vs team c) and team A vs team D etc 17 rl friends playing lol ftw ), and the thing that dominated the msot were olaf's and lee sin's jungles.
I'll say it again. Olaf is DEFINITELY a strong jungler. In fact, there are a lot of champs that would be tier 2 or even low tier 1 that arent on my list. Thats because these champs are MORE dominating in a lane.

TheManStache

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGreekAsian View Post
When jungling in the new TT, what are your thoughts on Smite? I know it's not necessary to clear the camps, but I can't decide between faster clear times/Vilemaw control vs. another Summoner Spell.
Its not necesary, but I like having that extra insurance for control of vilemaw. Plus, on some of the weaker clearers you can smite the big golem to significantly increase your clear time and minimize the damage you take.

Dont take smite on cho'gath.

Ferr3t

10-26-2012

To the people saying junglers aren't viable, I disagree completely. In addition to the point made above, I actually think the reduced team size, map size and the ease of the jungle camps is actually going to expand multiple metas, quite honestly. There's a lot more pvp focus (I've heard there was in the old TT as well but I wouldn't know) due to fighting over the altars, meaning farming is less of an issue. As a result you could honestly have a number of combinations. Two top one bot, two bot one top, one in each lane and a jungler, just constant roaming by all involved, keeping the enemy on their toes, altar camping and total jungle control with constant ganks any time the other team goes near your turret... endless possibilities, honestly. So let's pay attention to what the jungler main has to say on the subject.

imMara

10-26-2012

It is here to stay. If only you vocal people that today cry "bad bad bad" would have shown your support for the last TT, Riot wouldn't have seen the need to change it. This map is amazing, is beautiful in every way possible, you can tell how much love and time went into making it. All it needs is a few tweeks here and there to make it the perfect 3v3 map. Stop acting like everyone agrees with you, all you have to do is go to the TT subforum and see, that all this "new TT suxs!" bandwagon is fueled by only a few haters.

StrikeMist

10-26-2012

New TT brings new TT junglers. Mordekaiser I think is viable.

TheManStache

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeMist View Post
New TT brings new TT junglers. Mordekaiser I think is viable.

Just because a championg can clear the camps does not make them viable. I can clear camps on SR with viegar, that doesnt mean he's a viable jungler.

A jungler has to be able to clear the camps, while staying at high enough HP to fight off invaders coming for the altar, AND being capable of instantly responding to situations in the lanes.

Quintavius

10-26-2012

Good Post.

I was disappointed in nunu's jungle since taking the early consume really weakens you for the altar fight. I'd love to get in a custom to see how quickly I could get to lvl 2 though.

I anticipate boots/cloth armor + Ichor of Rage/Illumination to be a viable jungle start