New map =/= dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Here's my thread. Read the original post fully and tell me I didn't explain myself:

Twisted Dominionline

As this is the main thread which you are most likely referring to, I state multiple times in the post what I mean by it being relative to Dominion.

WillWW

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksiren View Post
Here's my thread. Read the original post fully and tell me I didn't explain myself:

Twisted Dominionline

As this is the main thread which you are most likely referring to, I state multiple times in the post what I mean by it being relative to Dominion.
No, it's not the thread I am referring to. It's multiple threads complaining about it being too much like dominion. And no, your thread is not one of them.

Kagroth

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
So not only are people complaining about the snowball effect, theyre now complaining about the non snowballish effect? And as I said the altars are not the main objective, if thats how youre playing, it's no surprise your game lasted an hour and a half. And where is this nexus you speak of In dominion.
the nexus in dom is the thing that explodes when u win/lose... so pay more attention.