So many tears.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UglyPete

10-25-2012

Why not post on that account to give yourself more credibility?

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stooz of Town View Post
I for one love the new map, I think it has improved on the old one is so many ways that I can never look back.

The old paths were horrid and boring, the old layout was bad, and the bugs were game breaking.

I could do without the speed thing in the middle, but I enjoy the altars, gives you an extra thing to think about and the game never has a stale moment.

Way to go Riot, really enjoy the thought you put into this map and looking forward to its improvements.. but don't cave to all these cry babies too much.

Let the downvotes commence!
lol. i like the design. but take away the altars, spider, all those jungle creeps, speed shrine, that early gold amount, take away those crappy new items. put back the old tt rules, creeps etc. and it would be solid. and to say let the downvotes commence. you practically did this for attention. Of course you are going to love it. YOU WORK FOR RIOT. its not that we cry about it. we actually care about the Twisted treeline community. We are giving Constructive Criticism just riot cant handle knowing they screwed up and ruined TT for millions, so they just put it in anyways to make themselves feel better. have you seen riot really post on all those hundreds of threads about all the things wrong with the map?. no? im sure you guys read some but dont bother to comment because you know the true pain of screwing so many loving fans. we arent crying about it. we just dislike all the screw ups. FACE IT it is not a remake, its a totally different design. go back to SR and Dominon if you wanted to ruin TT.

ManicRomantic

10-25-2012

ey, i like the new map and all.. but its a whole new game type, why take the old one out completley? now THAT was the problem, if they introduced this map as a new one then hey good for them lets do it, but they didnt.. so yes all of us 3s fanatics are upset. took our favorite game type out of league completley and excpect us to just like it??