So many tears.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stooz of Town

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-25-2012

I for one love the new map, I think it has improved on the old one is so many ways that I can never look back.

The old paths were horrid and boring, the old layout was bad, and the bugs were game breaking.

I could do without the speed thing in the middle, but I enjoy the altars, gives you an extra thing to think about and the game never has a stale moment.

Way to go Riot, really enjoy the thought you put into this map and looking forward to its improvements.. but don't cave to all these cry babies too much.

Let the downvotes commence!

Creaturedreams

10-25-2012

How about you play at least 1 TT match? Not one TT game in match history.

Bakabridget

10-25-2012

You haven't even played it!

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

Stooz of Town,
Let me ask you this;
How often did you play TT before the change?
Its one thing to play 3s all the time and love the new map, great you are entitled to your opinion,
its another thing entirely to play 5s all the time, and 3s only occasionally, then make a statement like this.
If that is the case, you aren't the one that was actually screwed by them replacing the old map.
I've only played 3s for the past two years, 3.5k+ normal games, diamond elo, I quite frankly feel betrayed
Think about it man

Thomas500

10-25-2012

Yea I agree the new map takes away from what the original intent of playing a 3v3 was. Bring back the old TT Riot cause this one blows.

Creaturedreams

10-25-2012

He's just an agitator, probably spends more time on the forums than actually playing LoL. Judging by his match history, i doubt he ever plays 3s.

Exqzr

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
Stooz of Town,
Let me ask you this;
How often did you play TT before the change?
Its one thing to play 3s all the time and love the new map, great you are entitled to your opinion,
its another thing entirely to play 5s all the time, and 3s only occasionally, then make a statement like this.
If that is the case, you aren't the one that was actually screwed by them replacing the old map.
I've only played 3s for the past two years, 3.5k+ normal games, diamond elo, I quite frankly feel betrayed
Think about it man
You speak only truth purple.

OP should hide his head in shame

Aetherlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I've noticed that a lot the people who love the new TT only have a few TT wins since the reset anyway... ...but really all riot cares is that more people are spending more time on their game so they might buy more RP. The new TT will have a wave of popularity for now, then I tihnk all these 5v5ers will go back to their SR and forget about TT again.

Stooz of Town

Adjudicator

10-25-2012

Couldn't be because I play on a different account or anything. Let's just rush to conclusions!

Creaturedreams

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stooz of Town View Post
Couldn't be because I play on a different account or anything. Let's just rush to conclusions!
How convenient.