Do you like the new Twisted Treeline?

Yes 33 47.14%
No 37 52.86%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Census On The New TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sweagen

10-25-2012

I like it, it's actually really fresh and fun
but for people who loved old TT (I was also a fan of it) I think they should bring it back as a mode instead of removing it entirely

MeesterWaffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Personally, I prefer the old TT. If they just brought it back and renamed the current TT to "The Shadow Isles" or something along that line, we could have the best of both worlds.

Quantum12

10-25-2012

I would just like to take a moment and say thank you riot for completely ruining the map i liked to play.
please your ****ty ass dominion game in dominion this new tt is garbage.
i have been playing this game for about 3 years now and really now i dont even want to log on
whats next you gonna ruin the rift too
please take a moment and leave your ego at the door so you can see how badly you messed this up
please change it back

Attilian

10-25-2012

Yes I like it overall. I think some tweaks could be made. The biggest is I think either the initial lock should not be unlocked at 1:55 or whatever it is or the first capture should be longer than 90 seconds. I would opt for The 2nd option as the initial unlock feels like a protect/invade from SR but after that the altars should remained locked longer to allow for an actual laning phase.

Exault

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Love it

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

I just want the old map to still be playable. That's all.

MeesterWaffles

10-26-2012

Census