Do you like the new Twisted Treeline?

Yes 33 47.14%
No 37 52.86%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Census On The New TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeesterWaffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Simple, answer the poll above, do you or don't you like it, if so, write in the comments why.

Creaturedreams

10-25-2012

I really do like the new TT, but not at the cost of the old TT. The old TT could have used a revamp, some tweaks,but not this, i didn't ask for this!

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

I dont like new TT because:
1. Altars are dumb, they control the whole game play of the map, like an alarm that goes off every 90 seconds
2. Jungle is boring and repetitive, its literally going in a triangle for infinite farm the whole game
3. No wards available, granted two wards gives you total map vision, that's a problem with the map not the wards. No wards makes it impossible to pick squishy champs with no gettaways like Xerath, which i think it the opposite of what was intended when creating this new map
4. It replaced the Old TT, which was actually fun

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

I like the idea of new TT, but since old TT was my main map....I don't like shadow isles. Aside from the fact that if you get a slight lead "darius, kennen, shaco" cough. You can snowball extremely heavily making it next to impossible for a comeback with sub-par team mates. Everyone literally has to be "on your and the enemies level" in order to win. Where as old TT you can use strategy and even with 1 sub-par team mate you still had a chance. I didn't like the turtling, however if played correctly you can prevent it. The new map is impeccable with slight balance issues, but not so to replace old TT .

Ssj2Gohan48

10-25-2012

The old Twisted Treeline was a good map, possibility for ganks everywhere, and it was a simple map. What has happened to it has changed the map completely, perhaps RIOT can re-name it and keep the original Twisted Treeline. I do much prefer the original.

Stooz of Town

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-25-2012

Like because the new layout is lightyears beyond the old layout. I can never look back.

judgeshowtunes

10-25-2012

Not a fan. Looks like the same bruiser meta is going to dominate all over again. Pick bruisers, camp from mid. Except now people can't ward against them. GG.

Cretinok

10-25-2012

I like the new map.

Perferably, I would have liked to have both. More maps, more gameplay modes are always welcome.

But I'm pleasantly surprised by the pace of the map. I was worried that the alters and speed boost would make it more like Dominion which I'm not a fan of. But it has its own unique feel to it.

Good job Riot.

Creaturedreams

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stooz of Town View Post
Like because the new layout is lightyears beyond the old layout. I can never look back.
Than revamp or update the old 3v3 map, not create an entirely different mode, with flashing lights, bells and whistles.

Creaturedreams

10-25-2012

And, also, i took a quick glance and your match history "Stooz of Town," and you haven't played one TT match.