Stressful map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AegisOfAwakening

10-25-2012

Alright let me first say that I love a lot of the changes made to treeline. The problem being is that the new treeline is really ****ing stressful.

Remember back in old treeline where you could stand in top lane and farm minions while keeping a tab on bottom lane and just feel safe? I feel like no such safety exists in this new map, ever. No wards is honestly fine, but when you have to keep be conscious of the alters and have no escape or juke points in the top jungle it just feels really unfriendly.

Next up is the middle jungle which, in all honesty is a death trap if you arent being led around with your other two teamates, then you could just be raped from people bush camping.

The most stressful thing is those alters. When you're capturing one you have no idea if you are about to be ganked, plus its just embedded into your mind that if you dont have one then the other team will have a huge advantage.

The game is just way too fast paced and its just teams running into fights until one team has a big enough advantage to just ace and finish.

Just an idea, but maybe you should put back in the old 3v3 map back for awhile while you tweak the new treeline. Or maybe just make them two separate maps altogether.

WillWW

10-25-2012

Ikr. It's an awesome feeling. But don't fret, your opponents feel the same way.

Sam

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AegisOfAwakening View Post
Alright let me first say that I love a lot of the changes made to treeline. The problem being is that the new treeline is really ****ing stressful.

Remember back in old treeline where you could stand in top lane and farm minions while keeping a tab on bottom lane and just feel safe? I feel like no such safety exists in this new map, ever. No wards is honestly fine, but when you have to keep be conscious of the alters and have no escape or juke points in the top jungle it just feels really unfriendly.

Next up is the middle jungle which, in all honesty is a death trap if you arent being led around with your other two teamates, then you could just be raped from people bush camping.

The most stressful thing is those alters. When you're capturing one you have no idea if you are about to be ganked, plus its just embedded into your mind that if you dont have one then the other team will have a huge advantage.

The game is just way too fast paced and its just teams running into fights until one team has a big enough advantage to just ace and finish.

Just an idea, but maybe you should put back in the old 3v3 map back for awhile while you tweak the new treeline. Or maybe just make them two separate maps altogether.

- isn't TT suppose to be fast paced? And isn't it in SR if you have a big enough advantage you can just ace and finish?

Girafossauro

10-25-2012

I agree, you have to be on your toes at all times. But its quite thrilling actually! But based on the 10 games ive played so far i feel that its hard to get a "big enough advantage" to just ace and finish. Sometimes a team has a big kill advantage but ends up losing the game. I saw many score turn arounds, a lot less surrenders and even some epic comebacks!