Who is the OLDEST competitive League player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micalas

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by elBOOBOO View Post
Gman bob is like 40 or something but he is not pro

just a streamer
No way in hell Bob is 40.

Prospero VII

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by crage View Post
Not gonna happen. Twitch muscle deteriorates.
Well that's fine, they'll just stop playing Twitch.

Ahmrahtcheer

03-22-2013

I'm 55 (11-15-57). There's probably a few people playing who are older than I, but I've not run into them, yet. I usually play with one or more of my four sons.

Ahmrahtcheer

03-22-2013

I'm 55 (11-15-1957). It's unlikely I'm the oldest, but I've not run into anyone older, as yet.

I got into LoL from watching my sons (18 yr old twins, 15 and 11) play, and often play alongside them, especially the younger two.

Isaiahx7

09-13-2013

I'm 50 and started out in Silver lvl 30 (Isaiahx7 is my smurf) and fell back to Bronze, then made it back up to Bronze III, then fell back to lowest group in Bronze, then I quit. I remember hearing about something called elo hell ? Now I know what everyone was talking about.

I started out playing Battle for Middle Earth II with my sons. I set up a local area network for them and their friends would all come over and play. Then my oldest son now 21 got me playing League of Legends. He and my youngest son now 14 both play are both lvl 30 players but neither are interested in ranked.

Might reactivate my ranked account or just lvl up this smurf and try again starting at Silver. I discovered that once you fall to Bronze it's very hard to get out without a team.

CorruptDictator

09-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micalas View Post
No way in hell Bob is 40.
He is 28 I believe.

Xenoplay

10-11-2013

I know this will not refer to league players but, back in my WoW days (no longer play) I used to raid A LOT. and we had a guy who was 62yrs old raiding end game content in our raid groups. he also pretty much ran the auction house, probably was the richest guy in realm. but Ill tell you what he wasnt the greatest at getting out of fire or reacting to danger as Im sure he would of been 40 years younger but damn, that dude pumped out soo much dps when he stood still haha.

zocpot

05-23-2014

I'm 23, I feel old as hell when you guys think 28 is old.

iSyndra

05-23-2014

op asks who the oldest pro player is.

why are all these old dudes telling their life story about being 50 year old casual gamers?

anyways to answer the question, in na it might be lemon whos 24/25, though im sure there are few in that range. saint i think was 26/27 when he retired.

GotPinks

05-23-2014

saint is 27