Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Want to win at new TT? Look here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Premie

10-25-2012

Let me first say, new TT is horrible, less strategy involved, too easy..

If you want to win, all you need to do is, pick a super good late gamer, like Tryn or AD sion, and jungle.

The jungle respawns as fast as you kill it, unlimited farm.

Guaranteed win, horrible map..I love 99% of the choices riot makes, this one not one of them.

Budmeizter

10-25-2012

Pick a common OP right click only champ and faceroll on the keyboard.

congrats you win at 15:00

Premie

10-25-2012

Exactly!

Fanryu

10-25-2012

Basically what you guys said. First game I played was 3v3 blind pick, Darius jungled and we got destroyed. We literally couldn't even leave the base because when we did he'd come kill all 3 of us alone.

Add to it, farming now is so damn risky because you have no coverage from your turret anywhere near you. Add to it the inability to be able to see a gank incoming makes jungling basically the biggest faceroll ever.

Premie

10-25-2012

I've been playing League of Legends since beta, and I can say, what differentiates the good players from the bad players, is ward coverage. No wards on this map = Less skill required.

Sam

10-25-2012

Quote:
Premie:
Let me first say, new TT is horrible, less strategy involved, too easy..

If you want to win, all you need to do is, pick a super good late gamer, like Tryn or AD sion, and jungle.

The jungle respawns as fast as you kill it, unlimited farm.

Guaranteed win, horrible map..I love 99% of the choices riot makes, this one not one of them.

When you said AD sion, I just facepalm... less strategy, please clarify? o.o

infinite azure

10-25-2012

Quote:
Såm:
When you said AD sion, I just facepalm... less strategy, please clarify? o.o

The changes don't effect you cause you only spammed tankyderps anyway, don't pretend to know anything.

LSA

10-25-2012

Darius + Teemo + Blitzcrank or replace blitz with an ad bruiser that has a gap closer = instant win.

Darius stomps so much harder on this map it's ridiculous.

Rye on Rye

Recruiter

10-25-2012

How does Shen do on TT?

Girafossauro

10-25-2012

Its always the same thing, once in a while someone comes and says OMG this (insert champion) is OP on (insert map), because he gets fed and starting stomping everybody without pity. Most champs if fed, will eventually do this but, i doubt that there is any champ you cant play and build to counter, including in the new TT. Someone said Darius stomps ridiculously hard this map, well he was in a game i played a couple of hours ago. It felt like getting run over by a bus every 2 min. So we decided we had to counter or we would be surely dead. We were losing 3-13. Well we modified our build accordingly, played a little diferently and STOMPED! lol And won.