Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
I played until all the wildy changes. Wasnt the same after that. Though I kinda do want to log on one of these days and just spam my yoyo in the middle of... that one big city to the north east that I no longer remember the name of.
the grand exchange?

Enterti

01-16-2013

The what? It was a huge city with a giant castle in the middle where people would spam in chat what they were buying and selling.

Azuriae

01-17-2013

I just started doing 'em daily around two weeks ago:
Total Cases Reviewed: 268 (19 Pending)
Cases Correct: 255
Accuracy: 95.1%
Longest Streak: 61
Toxic Days Prevented: 863
Players Permabanned: 6
Justice Rating: 10913
Ranking: 813

Also, I totally skipped a Permaban yesterday >.>

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
The what? It was a huge city with a giant castle in the middle where people would spam in chat what they were buying and selling.
bah i know the place but not the name

Wonderbolts

01-22-2013

its kinda nice the tribunal is in recess, it ,means less crimes going on

Enterti

01-23-2013

Nah it just means riot has it down to do some tinkering.

vvigglytuff

01-23-2013

I have about 20% conformity. I prefer to pardon nearly everyone because I believe the tribunal does nothing but make players more toxic. If they were slightly toxic before their first ban, they're sure to come back twice as angry, twice as toxic. The cycle repeats.

Fear of the tribunal leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering for everyone.

Fusionkast

01-23-2013

I'm glad the Tribunal is down for tinkering. Hopefully they add a couple features even if it's something as simple as adding in your current streak into the stats. Also, it's nice having a minivacation from the Tribunal. If you read the cases as thoroughly as I do it can take up a nice chunk of time.

170 Calories

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvigglytuff View Post
I have about 20% conformity. I prefer to pardon nearly everyone because I believe the tribunal does nothing but make players more toxic. If they were slightly toxic before their first ban, they're sure to come back twice as angry, twice as toxic. The cycle repeats.

Fear of the tribunal leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering for everyone.
This is the dumbest thing I ever read. I wonder what would happen if we pandered to criminals in the same way....

Pickwick2

01-23-2013

Total Cases Reviewed: 882, 15 Cases Pending

Cases Correct: 774

Accuracy: 87.8%

Longest Streak: 39

Toxic Days Prevented: 2318

Players Permabanned: 27

Justice Rating: 17245

Pardoned Case That Flabbergasted Me The Most: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6094354/

Ranking: 404, and climbing veeeeeery slowly. Even more slowly, now that the Tribunal is on holiday.

Cheers to everyone who's trying to make this corner of the Internet a friendlier place! Even to the 403 judges whose ranks I covet. :<