Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
Like today I got a case wrong and made me go down 2 ranks just cuz of one case. How is it in the top 100s? Do you go down like by 5 for getting a wrong decision?
Well I have mostly been in the top 30 which is a bit diferent I think, If you hit a good streak you can move up 6 or so, but when the streak gets broken other people on streaks tend to pass you back up until you are back on a streak. through most of the top 100 it was 10 at a time then a slow down then 10 at a time. There is a lot more resistance in the top 100 I think and a lot more spacing between members.

Noxian Zell

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Well I have mostly been in the top 30 which is a bit diferent I think, If you hit a good streak you can move up 6 or so, but when the streak gets broken other people on streaks tend to pass you back up until you are back on a streak. through most of the top 100 it was 10 at a time then a slow down then 10 at a time. There is a lot more resistance in the top 100 I think and a lot more spacing between members.
I have noticed it somewhat with the rank spacing even though im in the 260s. Like I maybe got 3 cases right and then 1 rank up.

Enterti

01-16-2013

Right, like that. However in the top 100 I think it was 5 or 6 in a row before a rank increase of one or two and here in the top 30 it is streaks of ten or more.

Noxian Zell

01-16-2013

I can only imagine number 1 and 2 difference. Must be a big difference or very small difference.

Enterti

01-16-2013

Well I just got off a streak of 35ish. I went up 8 then when I stopped going up even though I did not get anything wrong after that first incorrect case I went down two and I will probably go down a bit more after that. I think the top 5 judges are about 5k ahead of me right now.

Noxian Zell

01-16-2013

At least you CANT buy rating like you can buy XP in Runescape.

Enterti

01-16-2013

Wait you can buy xp in that game now? ~.~ oh Jagex

Noxian Zell

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Wait you can buy xp in that game now? ~.~ oh Jagex
Yes bro, I am dead serious. Basically you can buy these things called the Squeal of Fortune spins, they award you money, xp, rare items, and others.

So in that wheel, it is mainly xp lamps. And if you were a millionaire...you can easily max out your xp in every single skill by just spinning.....

I quit that game 2 months ago. Not even funny. Too much has changed and am surprised to see that the game is still alive.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

i loved that game, still do

Enterti

01-16-2013

I played until all the wildy changes. Wasnt the same after that. Though I kinda do want to log on one of these days and just spam my yoyo in the middle of... that one big city to the north east that I no longer remember the name of.