Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MomiziInubashiri

10-26-2012

95.8% 23/24 with a streak of 23... apparently this ranks me at 1

kurrischan

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomiziInubashiri View Post
95.8% 23/24 with a streak of 23... apparently this ranks me at 1
Hey how did you do that!? Can you write a guide on getting past Justice review hell. My teammates keep punishing, not reading cases, and they're just bad at using their frontal lobes. I never do anything wrong in my reports. Helppppp

Zielmann

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
well no offense but personal opinion doesnt matter here, even if it did, i think Riot makes the final decision

im not being insensitive
Not really. Riot has the final decision on permabans, sure. But generally if cases reach that point, the player is bad enough that they deserve it. And I'm pretty sure that a vast majority of people voting on those cases would agree as well (they did).

But part of the reason behind the Tribunal was to see what players would find to be acceptable behavior. Riot has stated several times now that they Tribunal is actually more lenient than they would be. But does that make the decision of the Tribunal wrong? Not at all.
The place this leniency is really going to manifest itself is in fringe cases. Things like 'gg noobs' and calling people 'bad' a few times per game. Both of these are things that Riot would frown upon. But they let the Tribunal decision stand at whatever the community decides for these sorts of cases.

If everybody voted based on how they thought the majority would vote, that just becomes an endless cycle. So you should vote how you, personally, feel for each given case. Not just what you think the group will vote.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the little game they gave us with the justice reviews and your personal rating and such. But my main point is that people shouldn't feel bad if their rating isn't super-high. It simply indicates that that person's views don't align as tightly with the group as a whole. And there's nothing wrong with that. Don't play the tribunal for the rating.

MomiziInubashiri

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurrischan View Post
Hey how did you do that!? Can you write a guide on getting past Justice review hell. My teammates keep punishing, not reading cases, and they're just bad at using their frontal lobes. I never do anything wrong in my reports. Helppppp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA

Goth Skunk

10-26-2012

Just started 2 days ago, so my sample size is small, but I'm currently sitting at 88% accuracy.

22/25

15 cases pending.

3 attempts to pardon a summoner, 2 upheld.
2 votes to punish where I was in an extreme minority.
A couple of cases I voted to punish, and despite being in the minority with the community, my decision was upheld by Riot.
EDIT: My cases are being reviewed now and my score is going up. Hooray!

Zielmann

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
Just started 2 days ago, so my sample size is small, but I'm currently sitting at 88% accuracy.

22/25

15 cases pending.

3 attempts to pardon a summoner, 2 upheld.
2 votes to punish where I was in an extreme minority.
We all basically started 2 days ago. Justice Reviews don't count any cases done prior to Yesterday when the feature was re-launched.

Goth Skunk

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
since when is racism pardoned?!?!?!

When it's against BR's on the NorthAm server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zielmann View Post
We all basically started 2 days ago. Justice Reviews don't count any cases done prior to Yesterday when the feature was re-launched.
Ahh! Well then it looks like I got in at just the right time.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomiziInubashiri View Post
ROFL!!!l

MomiziInubashiri

10-26-2012

couple more cases rolled over, now 2235 elo 96.7% *update*

kurrischan

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
When it's against BR's on the NorthAm server?
Totally agree. If anyone ever reports a player for Dissing BR's and their mordekaiser ways on our server, or any server besides their homeland DDosd server, I'm pardoning always.