Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

@enterti I'm 1 rank high than you and ahead by 800 points O_o

Tyrant Zell

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
@enterti I'm 1 rank high than you and ahead by 800 points O_o
Dude I swear, getting ranked from my point is hard. Im ranked 263 right now. seems so hard

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

did you start from the first day this rating feature was released? cause i did

Tyrant Zell

01-16-2013

I maybe started a month ago. Little more than that. See I started playing LOL in October.

Enterti

01-16-2013

Darn, I dropped a few in rank though but my accuracy is finally 90 which has been my personal goal for a while now. Here are the current stats.

Makarov just keep doing it, if you can keep your accuracy higher than those in the top you will eventually overtake them though it will be a long time.

Makjuice, yeah I have only missed on like 3 or 4 permaban cases. I wonder who has the most...

Tyrant Zell

01-16-2013

Im at an 88% accuracy. I keep going down and then back up. Sometimes I hit streaks out of nowhere.

Enterti

01-16-2013

You will probably break into the top 100 or so if you give it another month or two

Tyrant Zell

01-16-2013

Ive been wanting to hit the top 100 for a while now. Question is will I be able to break the 200 mark or not? Im even at a 19.5k rating

Enterti

01-16-2013

I think everyone in the top 200 has been doing it for at least two or three weeks longer than you, they are probably about 7k ahead in points and doing it daily. Long term though accuracy will get you through better than caseload(though caseload helps a ton)

Tyrant Zell

01-16-2013

Like today I got a case wrong and made me go down 2 ranks just cuz of one case. How is it in the top 100s? Do you go down like by 5 for getting a wrong decision?