Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSRS View Post
@Wonderbolts... this is not the forum for help regarding game crashes.

Also, LeaverBuster the system RIOT uses for assigning leaver points is separate to the tribunal, it may be worth searching the other forums /google for more info.

If you got reported for leaving it would probably be handled by the LeaverBuster System and not Tribunal. As far as I know AFK/Leaver reports do not show up for tribunal.

well i said it here because it was report related which brings it to tribunal and i said it apparently didnt count as a leave because it still said victory in match history which confused me

i keep seeing some cases where all games in the case say leave/afk, they do appear on tribunal but only the non rage/non feed leavers apparently get pardoned from what i heard.

YSRS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
well i said it here because it was report related which brings it to tribunal and i said it apparently didnt count as a leave because it still said victory in match history which confused me

i keep seeing some cases where all games in the case say leave/afk, they do appear on tribunal but only the non rage/non feed leavers apparently get pardoned from what i heard.
My apologies, didn't read your post properly the first time.

IIRC if your game crashed/disconnected within 5 minutes of a game ending you still earn a victory if your team won the game. Any longer then that and I think you receive a "Leave".

Wonderbolts

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSRS View Post
My apologies, didn't read your post properly the first time.

IIRC if your game crashed/disconnected within 5 minutes of a game ending you still earn a victory if your team won the game. Any longer then that and I think you receive a "Leave".
its k :P

neat, nothing will happen then right? phew. i have a solution till i get this thing fixed. use laptop and sign in on there to get back on faster when and if PC crashes again.

Wonderbolts

12-23-2012

OP updated also with goals for spree and accuracy

Ragnar Draconus

12-23-2012

Up to 92.6% now. 27500. Getting up to 95% is turning out to be fairly hard. False pardons are a rough mistress.

Enterti

12-23-2012

http://i.imgur.com/4ObN8.jpg To lazy to type it out. Been getting streaks of 30+ pretty consistently.

Lord Saur0n

12-23-2012

Wow, you guys must be feelin like champs, how glorious!
Taking pride in hurting others....Way to go guys!

Wonderbolts

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolKing1337 View Post
Wow, you guys must be feelin like champs, how glorious!
Taking pride in hurting others....Way to go guys!
you obviously got punished if thats the case

Lord Saur0n

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
you obviously got punished if thats the case
Yeah i got punished sherlock

Post Pack

12-24-2012

93.9%