Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSRS View Post
@Wonderbolts... this is not the forum for help regarding game crashes.

Also, LeaverBuster the system RIOT uses for assigning leaver points is separate to the tribunal, it may be worth searching the other forums /google for more info.

If you got reported for leaving it would probably be handled by the LeaverBuster System and not Tribunal. As far as I know AFK/Leaver reports do not show up for tribunal.

well i said it here because it was report related which brings it to tribunal and i said it apparently didnt count as a leave because it still said victory in match history which confused me

i keep seeing some cases where all games in the case say leave/afk, they do appear on tribunal but only the non rage/non feed leavers apparently get pardoned from what i heard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YSRS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
well i said it here because it was report related which brings it to tribunal and i said it apparently didnt count as a leave because it still said victory in match history which confused me

i keep seeing some cases where all games in the case say leave/afk, they do appear on tribunal but only the non rage/non feed leavers apparently get pardoned from what i heard.
My apologies, didn't read your post properly the first time.

IIRC if your game crashed/disconnected within 5 minutes of a game ending you still earn a victory if your team won the game. Any longer then that and I think you receive a "Leave".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSRS View Post
My apologies, didn't read your post properly the first time.

IIRC if your game crashed/disconnected within 5 minutes of a game ending you still earn a victory if your team won the game. Any longer then that and I think you receive a "Leave".
its k :P

neat, nothing will happen then right? phew. i have a solution till i get this thing fixed. use laptop and sign in on there to get back on faster when and if PC crashes again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-23-2012

OP updated also with goals for spree and accuracy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragnar Draconus

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Up to 92.6% now. 27500. Getting up to 95% is turning out to be fairly hard. False pardons are a rough mistress.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

12-23-2012

http://i.imgur.com/4ObN8.jpg To lazy to type it out. Been getting streaks of 30+ pretty consistently.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Saur0n

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Wow, you guys must be feelin like champs, how glorious!
Taking pride in hurting others....Way to go guys!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolKing1337 View Post
Wow, you guys must be feelin like champs, how glorious!
Taking pride in hurting others....Way to go guys!
you obviously got punished if thats the case


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Saur0n

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
you obviously got punished if thats the case
Yeah i got punished sherlock


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Post Pack

Member

12-24-2012

93.9%