Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basmith View Post
Total Cases Reviewed: 690
Cases Correct: 669
Accuracy: 97%
Longest Streak: 98
Justice Rating: 34176
Ranking: 1
Players Permabanned: 29
didnt the #1 person have like 137 long spree?

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

OP updated

Pizzozz

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixson View Post
I would have pardoned it. I didn't get this case though.

LeaverBuster picks up the slack for leaving, and the few things they said was fine.

I got a case where I pardoned and everyone else punished.
2 cases. Guy left 1 of them and was 0/2 or something.
Other game they did terrible, but so did everyone else.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6046806/
I shook my head when I saw I was in the minority for pardon, and I am a hard judge.
A game with 3 leaves and you'll pardon and leave it to leave buster? Game 1, died 3 times in a row and left, Game 4 is a bit puzzling, Game 5, died once and left?

Wonderbolts

12-16-2012

thank goodness i do bots a lot, PC crashed but i managed to get back in to avoid leave. i told them what happened in after game chat because it was already over, i just hope i wasnt reported. am i screwed because lost connection from my crash?

Ghan04

12-16-2012

One game where you get reported for leaving won't kill you. It takes a lot of reports to land in the Tribunal.

Wonderbolts

12-19-2012

wow more large batches of permaban bombs and new rank record 19

Jryiah

12-19-2012

So bosS! Ban these toxic Jerkwads from my game! You go summoners!!

FlingeRx

12-19-2012

http://image.gxzone.com/images/7/b/7bd4c333718.jpg
Ranking 100. WIIII

Wonderbolts

12-19-2012

just ****ing great, PC crashes and it wouldnt let me on for like 5 minutes. it happened when bots had like 80 base hp dominion and we did fine but i somehow didnt get a leaver mark, it says victory. wtf? i couldnt get back in on time to tell them. is this a pardon if i was reported? i hope so...

YSRS

12-20-2012

@Wonderbolts... this is not the forum for help regarding game crashes.

Also, LeaverBuster the system RIOT uses for assigning leaver points is separate to the tribunal, it may be worth searching the other forums /google for more info.

If you got reported for leaving it would probably be handled by the LeaverBuster System and not Tribunal. As far as I know AFK/Leaver reports do not show up for tribunal.