Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Neither.

Ensuring sure the innocent are not punished by people abusing the report function.
Ensuring toxic players are either scared into better behavior or removed from the game.
Understanding the communities moralistic pulse so that we can make better use of the report function.

Kazuma4523

10-26-2012

91.7% accuracy just started taking part in tribunal cases so my rating is 1360

Trapped Monkey

10-26-2012

I'm always too harsh... sitting at 75% after 20 reviews.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

i just noticed, the accused person's name isnt there so how do we know when they have inappropriate names?

Zielmann

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
i just noticed, the accused person's name isnt there so how do we know when they have inappropriate names?
In instances of offensive name reports, the name will show up near the reporter's comments area. But only in the case of offensive name reports.

On topic: I was 17/20 yesterday, 20 pending for today. Of course my missed ones were smack in the middle, so my streak is only 8. 44 toxic days prevented though.

Also, in general, people should remember that the tribunal rating is just for fun. It's more a measure of how your views align with the community as a whole. Higher rate doesn't really mean you're 'better', it just means you are more in line with the average in your thinking.

If you genuinely believe you should vote one way on a case, do it. Even if you're thinking that the community may see it another way. Voting your mind is the only way that you get your voice heard in terms of what you feel is right.

Wonderbolts

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zielmann View Post
In instances of offensive name reports, the name will show up near the reporter's comments area. But only in the case of offensive name reports.

On topic: I was 17/20 yesterday, 20 pending for today. Of course my missed ones were smack in the middle, so my streak is only 8. 44 toxic days prevented though.

Also, in general, people should remember that the tribunal rating is just for fun. It's more a measure of how your views align with the community as a whole. Higher rate doesn't really mean you're 'better', it just means you are more in line with the average in your thinking.

If you genuinely believe you should vote one way on a case, do it. Even if you're thinking that the community may see it another way. Voting your mind is the only way that you get your voice heard in terms of what you feel is right.
but even if you what you think is right just isnt enough cause if the majority isnt on your vote, nothing happens for what you chose

Zielmann

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
but even if you what you think is right just isnt enough cause if the majority isnt on your vote, nothing happens for what you chose
I agree, but this allows the community sentiment to shift. If everybody votes how they think the tribunal as a whole will handle the case, the entire community standard kinda stagnates.

It's not about getting all your cases 'right'. It's about putting in your personal opinion on whether or not a case should receive punishment.

Wonderbolts

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zielmann View Post
I agree, but this allows the community sentiment to shift. If everybody votes how they think the tribunal as a whole will handle the case, the entire community standard kinda stagnates.

It's not about getting all your cases 'right'. It's about putting in your personal opinion on whether or not a case should receive punishment.
well no offense but personal opinion doesnt matter here, even if it did, i think Riot makes the final decision

im not being insensitive

heptolisk

10-26-2012

I missed my first one today 20/21 95.5%

and still have 17 pending

kurrischan

10-26-2012

Whew I skip difficult cases so I'll get a high Justice Review rating. Hopefully I'll get 2k elo Sorry about those toxic players that are sliding though, but I'm not risking my streak and elo to be wrong.