Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1W View Post
No idea, but I should be able to tell you soon.

Y U HAVE OVER POWERED STREAK?!l

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

236 cases reviewed, 197 cases correct, 7 cases pending

justice rating: 4362

accuracy: 83.5%

ranking: 558

toxic days prevented: 379

2 permabans

24 longest streak

MindChild

11-07-2012

I reviewed 35 cases, 10 are pending. I already got 1 permaban which seems much, because others here have 200-300 cases reviewed and just 1 permaban.
Accurancy 88% , 13 Streak, 22 cases correct ( just made mistakes when I pressed on pardon. :X)

Wonderbolts

11-08-2012

im getting a lot better now, i get semi-large streaks every time before i lose them

Taikero

11-08-2012

Total Cases Reviewed
26 Cases Pending

Justice Rating
86.4% Accuracy

Ranking

Cases Correct

Longest Streak

Toxic Days Prevented - Coming up on a year!

Players Permabanned

S1W

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
does it max out at 9999 rating?
Turns out no. I just hit 10100.

Goth Skunk

11-08-2012

242/289. 11 cases pending. 83.7%

Longest streak: 24

Current streak: 4 ( )

Toxic Days prevented: 476 ( )

Players Permabanned: 1 ( y u no learn from mistakes? )

Ranking: 318. ( )

Wonderbolts

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1W View Post
Turns out no. I just hit 10100.
i wanted it to max out so others like me can catch up and tie with you

Taikero

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
i wanted it to max out so others like me can catch up and tie with you
Theoretically it will normalize over time. I'm only getting 10 rating per correct judgment right now, and getting dinged for more than that for every incorrect judgment.

Give it a few more months and we should see what the average top level Justice Ratings look like.

Goth Skunk

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taikero View Post
Theoretically it will normalize over time. I'm only getting 10 rating per correct judgment right now, and getting dinged for more than that for every incorrect judgment.

Give it a few more months and we should see what the average top level Justice Ratings look like.
Incorrect.

The Justice Ranking appears to be the same thing as an Elo ranking, awarding points for judgments that were agreed by the majority (wins) and negating points for judgments where the majority disagreed with you (losses.)

Elo systems exist to match players of similar skill together. A player just starting out who has a skill level of 2800 starts out in the 1200 levels. Theory goes that he should win the vast majority of his games, and when he does, his Elo will be increased further and further until he stops winning with such regularity.

But in this system, we're not being pitted against anyone. We are being assessed in conjunction with other Tribunal Judges, by how close we are to consensus judgment.

Under this system, there is theoretically no limit to how high our Justice ranking can go, so long as one maintains a high percentage of correct consensus judgments. And with the addition of streaks, the more strings of successful judgments one can string together, the more points they will be rewarded per case.