Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nennx

10-27-2012

78.6% spamming only punish

proud2benoob

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nennx View Post
Hey I was close!

Nores

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nennx View Post
Sounds about right. Only 15-30% cases are pardons. "When in doubt -punish"

Ryuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

83.3% Accuracy

AtlaStar

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander756 View Post
"Toxic Days Prevented" has to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. Just because someone gets banned doesn't mean they are toxic every day they are "let loose" in the community. Most games I'm sure they contribute enough to offset any "toxic" behavior.

Would you rather have someone who goes 31/2 on your team that is as an *******, or someone who goes 2/31 on your team that is very kind and caring? If EVEN A SINGLE PERSON claims the latter, you are a liar.
No, I can honestly say I would rather have someone on my team who went 2/31, was nice, polite, but just having a really terrible game, over someone who went 31/2 and was a jerk...

The point of playing a game at it's core is to have fun, and I would NOT have fun playing with a jerk

Xunos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

1938 Justice Rating (87.8% Accuracy)
Cases: 41 with 19 Pending

36/41 Cases Correct.

Ma Poor Tofu

10-27-2012

2136 (91.9%)
cases: 37 with 10 pending

34/37 cases correct

Nores

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlaStar View Post
No, I can honestly say I would rather have someone on my team who went 2/31, was nice, polite, but just having a really terrible game, over someone who went 31/2 and was a jerk...

The point of playing a game at it's core is to have fun, and I would NOT have fun playing with a jerk
But its fun to lose because one nice person feeds 2/31? Interesting definition of fun you have there

Ascadia

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nores View Post
But its fun to lose because one nice person feeds 2/31? Interesting definition of fun you have there
Its all about context.

Was the "nice person" intentionally feeding or were they just bad at the game?

If this mythic 2/31/0 person was playing ranked and bought boots 5 and nothing but wards... I'm going to click punish.

If the person has a proper build, is trying to play a bot or normals match and is just really bad at the game I am going to pardon.

Despite how much some people want it to be... being honestly bad is not a punishable offense. Everyone has to start somewhere.

AtlaStar

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nores View Post
You don't always play a game to win...

a great example is board games...you all go in knowing only one person can really win, but it isn't about winning, that's not why you play...you play to enjoy the company of those whom you play with