Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vago

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander756 View Post
"Toxic Days Prevented" has to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. Just because someone gets banned doesn't mean they are toxic every day they are "let loose" in the community. Most games I'm sure they contribute enough to offset any "toxic" behavior.

Would you rather have someone who goes 31/2 on your team that is as an *******, or someone who goes 2/31 on your team that is very kind and caring? If EVEN A SINGLE PERSON claims the latter, you are a liar.
Doesn't matter what we prefer or what we want, the rules are the rules and we all agreed to them the moment you made your account.

If you don't like the rules you can always go away, no one will miss you.

Xander756

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vago View Post
Doesn't matter what we prefer or what we want, the rules are the rules and we all agreed to them the moment you made your account.

It doesn't matter what the community wants? Do you even read the nonsense you are typing?

And I'm sure all the people whom I single-handedly serve multiple wins would miss me.

proud2benoob

10-27-2012

Quote:

You never got in trouble before. Angel

Vago

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander756 View Post
It doesn't matter what the community wants? Do you even read the nonsense you are typing?

And I'm sure all the people whom I single-handedly serve multiple wins would miss me.
You're implying that you are the voice for the majority of the community which sorry to break it to you... you are not.

Even from the way you post on the forums it is easy to see you are arrogant player who thinks any game they won is because they carried and any game you lost to be your teams fault.

proud2benoob

10-27-2012

Quote:
Just broke 3000 rating (3044) 100% accuracy for 42 cases, still waiting on 8 more (pending).

86 Toxic Days Prevented (how is this measured?)

And no, I did not hit punish on every single case but it was most. Out of 42 cases I only pardoned 3 cases.
What are you getting for the 100% accuracy rating...? Other than the ego boost.

XenoChance

10-27-2012

Total Cases Reviewed
16 Cases Pending
Justice Rating
100% Accuracy
Ranking

proud2benoob

10-27-2012

Quote:
You're implying that you are the voice for the majority of the community which sorry to break it to you... you are not.

Even from the way you post on the forums it is easy to see you are arrogant player who thinks any game they won is because they carried and any game you lost to be your teams fault.
Well, when a player happens to be good at a game. That is usually the case.

Xander756

10-27-2012

Quote:

Xander756: 19/4/9
Teammate 1: 8/11/5
Teammate 2: 4/7/8
Teammate 3: 3/9/14
Teammate 4: 4/3/11

Result: WIN

Who won this game for their team?

Vago

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by proud2benoob View Post
What are you getting for the 100% accuracy rating...? Other than the ego boost.
Why are you in a thread whose title is "Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)" if you are going to complain when people post their accuracy?

proud2benoob

10-27-2012

Quote:
Why are you in a thread whose title is "Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)" if you are going to complain when people post their accuracy?
Ignoring the question. Instalose!