RIOT: Any changes to solo queues?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amatzikahni

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacyf View Post
1. I want to play a certain role. However, I don't have a ranked team, so I'm going to rage here because I can't play it 100% of the time in Solo Queue. I also have no duo partners and I'm not currently searching for one.

2. I get trolls in every game and the enemy team never does, which means that either I am the troll or that I rage/tunnelvision too hard in most games.

3. I can't dominate my opponents because I'm at their skill level, so I actually belong where I am. My teammates don't know what they're doing, but neither do the enemies, and neither do I.

5. Although a good point about getting "quality play" in Solo Queue, I choose not to do any of the other gametypes or maps that LoL has to offer.
If you're looking for quality play, there has not been a single suggestion for an improvement or an entirely new system regarding Elo changes. Therefore, the current system is the best possible system until someone does create an improvement or figures out a way to implement a different system which will have a better effect on gameplay than the current system.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

10-27-2012

Could a moderator punish him for posting fake " quote" and troling?

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

10-28-2012

Anyway thread is to ask if any serious changes for solo queue are comming/ planned, would be nice if riot responds to this.