Let us play the old map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Budmeizter

10-25-2012

Look this new Twisted Treeline isn't the game I like to play.
Its a new game mode like dominion and it will appeal to players who like dominions but honestly

people played 3v3 because we wanted a scaled down version of 5v5, not a new game mode.

Could we please be allowed to play normal 3v3 instead of a whole different game not even geared at the demographic?

Budmeizter

10-25-2012

And bumped to keep it live.

Mydus

10-25-2012

I disagree. It is not a new game mode, it's a rework of the map to condense it further and balance it. The objective is still the same, destroy turrets >inhibitors>nexus. Dominion is a capture and hold territory style game, totally different.

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

There's a whole thread dedicated to this. Riot has as of yet ignored it.

Budmeizter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydus View Post
I disagree. It is not a new game mode, it's a rework of the map to condense it further and balance it. The objective is still the same, destroy turrets >inhibitors>nexus. Dominion is a capture and hold territory style game, totally different.

the towers are moot as more powerful champs will steamroll less powerful ones and snowball to a surrender at 15, usually without any towers being destroyed.

Honestly I'v had 3 wins on this new map and haven't seen a tower broken yet. Its a arena style deathmatch game not a strat MOBA.

I mean yeah it will be super fun for yi, warwick, xin, lee, tryn, teemo, twitch

and other right click and win chars

but if you play complicated characters your out of a 3v3 map now.

if I wanted to play halo, I would play halo.

KeiAmakura

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydus View Post

It may not be dominion, but that is the point here. Its not dominion so why have the capture points? Just got done trying it out and my first thoughts are... there is way to much going on here. remove the capture points, and add some buffs there. Nothing to crazy, but how about some speed buffs or something. If that sounds to op then just take them out.

Exqzr

10-25-2012

This map will appeal to many.

The old map appeals to more.

This should be obvious by the threads.

We have kind of been blind sided here, we thought we were getting a much needed rework of the old TT with improvements, but essentially the same play style.

What we got was some eye candy and a totally different play experience combined with the destruction of a fantastic (if somewhat flawed) proven to be FUN gaming experience.

This doesn't mean the new map doesn't have merit but come on, force us to play something that isn't even CLOSE to what we have loved for YEARS?!

Not cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmeizter View Post
the towers are moot as more powerful champs will steamroll less powerful ones and snowball to a surrender at 15, usually without any towers being destroyed.

Honestly I'v had 3 wins on this new map and haven't seen a tower broken yet. Its a arena style deathmatch game not a strat MOBA.

I mean yeah it will be super fun for yi, warwick, xin, lee, tryn, teemo, twitch

and other right click and win chars

but if you play complicated characters your out of a 3v3 map now.

if I wanted to play halo, I would play halo.

Suikoden7thst2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

They should put the new map in dominion, that was we can play the old map. I want this cause I play ranked in 3v3 and I hate the new map

Budmeizter

10-25-2012

Hopefully we can get our good old 3v3 back, This new game mode isn't geared to my demographic. I dont want to play with FPS halo people who run around with right click only chars. Its not going to be fun.