Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strixie

10-25-2012

The new TT feels too much like dominion.

Lovin
The map :artwork, layout, especially jungle locations, the wall
No wards: Its gankfest. Overextend and you are DONE! Always that element of surprise.
Items: Making champs that can't use wrigglers viable. Akali's back folks.

Hatin
Alters, speed buffs...feels too much like dominion. I want to gank bot or top but I feel compelled to go grab a speed buff or cap an alter. If i wanted to cap stuff I'd go play dominion. I want to pounce from the bush and go rawwwrrr. Then go back to jungling / laning.

Starting Gold: again, gives it that dominon feel. The action starts a little too balanced, the classic lvl 1 fights TT was famous for are gone.

Recomend
Just get rid of the two alters + speed buff and replace them with killable buffs.

OR bring back the old TT and put this as a seperate map, for all those people that play dominion, they would love it (cricket cricket). Honestly all the old TT needed was a wall / consistent jungle mobs, and maybe some of the new items.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brixby

10-25-2012

Killable buffs in place of alters would take away from strategy involved, and make it more like SR. I think it's a fine balance.